Entertainment

Yul Edochie Thinks It’s An Insult To The Entire Igbo Tribe That Bianca Ojukwu Lost The Senatorial Election Primaries

Yul Edochie Thinks It's An Insult To The Entire Igbo Tribe That Bianca Ojukwu Lost The Senatorial Election Primaries 3

Nollywood actor and Politician Yul Edochie thinks it is an insult to the entire Igbo tribe for not allowing Bianca Ojukwu victorious at the senatorial primary elections.

Yul Edochie says it an abomination for Bianca Ojukwu, who is the wife of the late Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu to have lost the senatorial election primaries in the political party formed by her late husband.

The actor turned politician took to his Twitter page to blast the election results.

“It’s an insult to the entire Igbo race & to the Great Ojukwu who fought for the wellbeing of Ndi Igbo, same man who formed APGA, for his wife to be subjected to primaries & even announce that she lost. ABOMINATION! Automatic ticket should be given to her. Uphold honour!”

Bianca Ojukwu was running for the senatorial seat of Anambra South senatorial district under the All Progressive Grand Alliance. Though, she is the Nigerian ambassador to Spain.

News1 day ago