Entertainment

Cardi B Pleads With Fans To Back Off From Attacking Her Estranged Husband, Offset 3

Cardi B has pleaded with her fans to back off from attacking her now estranged husband, Offset following their split.

This is coming following the public drama Offset put up while trying to reconcile with her, during her performance at the Rolling Land Festival in Los Angeles, but he ended up making a fool of himself after so much effort. Read the report HERE.

After the public drama, Offset has been under attack by music fans, with some saying he wanted to use the public to manipulate, pressurize and coerce her(Cardi B) into forgiving him.

Cardi B took to her Instagram page on to plead with her fans that dragging Offset on social media isn’t going to do her any good hence they should desist from it. She went on to say that he was family and so he should be respected by her fans.

Here is what she said:

“I just want to thank you to everyone supporting me loving me that feel like they need to defend me… I don’t want people to like keep doing fuck shit, saying fucking shit, violating my baby father is not going to make me feel any better because, at the end of the day, that’s still family…we going through things it’s not private, it became public. I just want things to die down. I just need time so we can see eye to eye, I can’t predict the future but the whole coming after my baby father, that doesn’t make me feel any better. I just want to say thank you to everybody who have respected my wishes, I love you as much, goodbye.”

Governor Zulum’s Son Umar Zulum Umara Allegedly Stabs Chinese Man to Death Over Lady Inside Indian Nightclub 4
Metro19 mins ago

Tinubu’s Govt Lies Again As UAE Denies Approving $10k Bank Balance, N640k Fee As Visa Application Requirements 5
News3 hours ago

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts - Obi Cubana

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts – Obi Cubana

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos - BBNaija CeeC [Video]

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos – BBNaija CeeC [Video]

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov
News6 hours ago

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano
News7 hours ago

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano

Senate Replaces Ali Ndume With Tahir Munguno As Chief Whip For Criticizing Tinubu's Govt
Politics8 hours ago

Tahir Munguno Replaces Ali Ndume as Senate Chief Whip

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs" - Simi

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs” – Simi

Drake's $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

Drake’s $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

"If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” - Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash

“If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” – Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash

How Ooni Of Ife Allegedly Scammed US-Based Nigerian Woman Of $180,000

How Ooni Of Ife Allegedly Scammed US-Based Nigerian Woman Of $180,000

Afrobeat Artists Are Now On Same Level With Drake – Davido [Video]

Afrobeats Artistes Are Now On Same Level With Drake – Davido [Video]

Kylian Mbappe Unveiled To Real Madrid Fans At Santiago Bernabeu After PSG Move [Photos/Video]
Sports1 day ago

Kaduna House Of Reps Member, Ekene Adams Dies At 39
News1 day ago

Kaduna House Of Reps Member, Ekene Adams Dies At 39

Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Brought To Court In Wheelchair
News1 day ago

Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Brought To Court In Wheelchair

Hausa Skitmaker, Umar Bush Appointed SA On Entertainment To Tinubu’s SSA

Hausa Skitmaker, Umar Bush Appointed SA On Entertainment To Tinubu’s SSA

Police Confirms BLord's Arrest Over Alleged Fraud, Terrorism Funding, Other Charges

Police Confirms BLord’s Arrest Over Alleged Fraud, Terrorism Funding, Other Charges

"It’s Criminal And Unacceptable" - Khloe Abiri Drags Delta Airlines Over Her Stolen Property

“It’s Criminal And Unacceptable” – Khloe Abiri Drags Delta Airlines Over Her Stolen Property

Sabinus Reacts After His Abducted Father’s Regained Freedom

Sabinus Reveals He Paid Ransom To Secure His Father’s Release From Abduction

Erica Nlewedim Causes Commotion At Airport After British Airways Downgraded Her Ticket [Video]