Entertainment

Offset’s Side Chick, Summer Bunni In Tears, Says She’s Sorry For Ruining Cardi B’s Marriage [Video]

Offset's Side Chick, Summer Bunni In Tears, Says She's Sorry For Ruining Cardi B's Marriage [Video] 3

Offset’s side chick, Summer Bunni, who is responsible for ruining his marriage with Cardi B feels so sorry for her action, insisting that she didn’t know their marriage was serious.

According to a video released by TMZ, Offset’s alleged side chick, Summer Bunni, was in tears saying she didn’t know how serious the marriage between Cardi B and Offset was, and she’s sorry for messing up their marriage.

She said:

“I have not met Offset since he had his baby i didn’t know how serious his wedding was… I kind of see things, it took like today to actually see things…some girls will be like I took Cardi B’s nigga, I took his man, but for me, I feel very ashamed… I never wanted a breakup or someone to say fuck it and have a divorce.”

She was then asked if she had reached out to Cardi or spoken with her which she said she hasn’t but hopes things work out for them. She said:

“I’m not here to break up her family or mess up what she has going on with her husband and i am very sorry this is happening and I am very sorry I didn’t think of my work as the young lady… I know she and offset do have love for each other.”

This is coming less than 24 hours after Cardi B dropped a shocking video where revealed that she has ended her one-year-old marriage with Offset, noting that her decision to call it quit, is due to they have fallen out of love. Read the report HERE.

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 6
Business19 hours ago