in

Footballer, Neymar Reacts After He Was Accused Of Violently Raping A Woman In Paris Hotel

The accuser who was in Paris from May 15 to 17, waited until last Friday to file the complaint in Brazil saying she was “emotionally shaken”.

The Brazilian football star, Neymar has reacted after he was accused of violently molesting and raping a woman at a hotel in Paris.

According to a complaint filed with Sao Paolo police and reported by the UOL and GloboEsporte websites, the Paris Saint-Germain star is accused of “using violence to have sex with the victim without her consent.”

Sao Paulo’s security secretariat would not provide a copy of the complaint to AFP, confirming only that one had been filed but saying its contents were classified.

The unidentified woman, who lives in Brazil, allegedly met Neymar through Instagram, and after exchanging messages, the footballer invited her to visit him in Paris in mid-May. He provided her with an air ticket from Brazil to France and a reservation at the Hotel Sofitel Paris Arc Du Triomphe.

According to the complaint, Neymar arrived at the hotel on May 15th “apparently intoxicated,” and the two chatted and exchanged “caresses.”

But then “he became aggressive and used violence to have sex with the victim without her consent,” the document said.

The woman was in Paris from May 15 to 17. She then returned to Brazil two days later, without reporting the alleged incident to French police, because she was “emotionally shaken and afraid to register the facts in another country.”

Neymar’s father, who is also his agent, categorically denied the accusations in an interview with Brazilian broadcaster Bandeirantes.

“This is not true, he has never committed any crime,” said Neymar Santos, arguing that his son was a victim of blackmail. “We have all the evidence and we already gave everything to the lawyers.”

According to Neymar Santos, his son and the woman went on a date, but Neymar did not want to see her again. Since then, the woman has tried to extort money from the player and his family, he said.

“My son can be accused of many things, but I know what kind of man he is… It’s clear that this was a trap,” he said, adding that the family was prepared to release WhatsApp messages that would exonerate Neymar.

READ  Deeper Life Church Speaks On Suspending Couple's Wedding For Eating From Same Plate

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Atiku Petitions Appeal Court Over Plot To Delay Presidential Tribunal With Bulkachuwa’s Replacement

Christian Man, Stanley Uzochukwu Hosts 3,000 Muslims To Break Ramadan Fast In Niger State