“I Cured Myself Of Being A Gay With Pretty Women” – Philippines President, Rodrigo Duterte

"I Cured Myself Of Being A Gay With Pretty Women" - Philippines President, Rodrigo Duterte 3

Philippines President, Rodrigo Duterte has revealed that he was once gay but “cured” himself of homosexuality with a ‘beautiful woman.

Duterte made the comments on a trip to Japan where he mocked political opponent, Senator Antonio Trillanes IV, by saying his movements show he is homosexual.

He said someone else had asked him about the senator’s sexuality.

“I said, ‘Are you sure?’ He said ‘Ask any gay man and see that moving, they say that’s gay,’” Duterte said.

“Well, well, Trillanes and I are similar, but I got myself treated.” Duterte said that he “became a man again” when he began a relationship with his former wife, Elizabeth Zimmerman.

Beginning his speech in front of the Filipino community in Japan he invited three attractive women standing at the side of the room to take empty seats at the front.

He went on to say someone gay had told him that based on the senator’s movements, his critic Trillanes is homosexual.

‘I said, “Are you sure?” They said, “You ask any gay person who sees Trillanes move, they’ll say he’s gay.” No wonder. Good thing Trillanes and I are similar. But I cured myself,’ he said.

He added: ‘When I began a relationship with Zimmerman, I said, this is it. I became a man again.’

Elizabeth Zimmerman, 71, was married to President Duterte from 1973 until 2000 and they had two children together.

Business55 mins ago