Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says Leah Sharibu Is Dead In New Boko Haram’s Video

Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says Leah Sharibu Is Dead In New Boko Haram's Video 5

An aid worker kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists on July 18, Grace Taku, has claimed that Leah Sharibu and Alice held captive, have been killed by the Islamists over the Nigeria’s Federal Government’s inability to “do something”.

Leah Sharibu was the only Christian among the 110 Dapchi schoolgirls kidnapped from Yobe State by Boko Haram terrorists.

For her Christian faith, Leah has since been out of circulation by the insurgent over her refusal to deny her Christian faith when told to do so and convert to Islam by the Islamists.

Until the sad news of her purported death, she remained the same only one of the 110 kidnapped schoolgirl that was not released after the after the Federal Government negotiated the release of others.

Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says Leah Sharibu Is Dead In New Boko Haram's Video 6

Grace Taku, who made the claim in a new new video released by the insurgents on Wednesday, said below:

“I want to beg the Christian Association of Nigeria because I am the only Christian among the six of us here. I want to beg that CAN should please do something about me to see how I can be released. I call on Borno State.

“I beg Action Against Hunger. We have families, some of us have children. We are Nigerians who are working for Nigerians. I am begging please, I am begging again, please do something to see that we are released because this has happened in the Red Cross before where some ladies were caught, Hauwa and Zipporah. They also asked to be released but because of Nigeria did not do anything about it, they were killed.

“I am begging on behalf of all of us. I don’t want such to happen to us and it also happened again with Leah and Alice, because Nigeria could not do anything about them, they were not released, they were also killed.”

Watch the video below:

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News8 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 7
Business3 days ago