Serial Robbers Arrested After Snatching A Lady’s Bag Only To Find Fufu And Soup Inside [Photos]

Serial Robbers Arrested After Snatching A Lady's Bag Only To Find Fufu And Soup Inside [Photos] 3

A notorious robbery gang were arrested yesterday by Lagos State Police Rapid Response Squad (RRS) after they snatched a woman’s handbag.

The funny part of the story was when they got to the police station and finally opened the bag, the thieves were left disappointed after they found out that the stolen bag contained the woman’s dinner as opposed to valuable items like they had hoped for.

Pictures that accompanied the post shared by Lagos Rapid Response Squad, showed that the lady’s bag contained fufu and vegetable soup that she had hoped to eat at night. The post reads:

“Fast and Foolish: These three guys were serial robbers who dispossessed people of their belongings on a daily basis. They were eventually caught by our men after snatching the handbag of a lady. Unknown to them, the bag contained her dinner.”

News1 day ago