Aisha Buhari Apologises Over ‘Embarrassing’ Leaked Video Recorded By Fatima Daura

Aisha Buhari Apologises Over 'Embarrassing' Leaked Video Recorded By Fatima Daura 3

Aisha Buhari, the wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, has apologized to her family and all Nigerians over a video in which she was seen shouting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

KanyiDaily had published a video that shows the first lady in a very angry mood, shouting and complaining over being denied access to an apartment at the Villa.

While receiving wives of state go­vernors who paid her a welcome visit at the Presidential Vil­la, Abuja, Aisha apologized to her children, her immediate family members and all well-meaning Nigerians.

Mrs.Buhari said she was sorry for any embarrassment that the video might have caused.

Meanwhile, the video in question which surfaced online was recorded by Fatima Abdulmutallib, the daughter of Mamman Daura, Buhari’s elder brother.

Fatima admitted that she recorded the viral video, and accused the First Lady of ‘violently’ attacking her and her family inside the State House.

Commenting on the video upon her return to Nigeria after spending two months in the United Kingdom, Mrs. Buhari confirmed that she was the one angry woman in the viral video.

The First Lady said she was angry in the video because she was denied access to parts of the Villa by Daura and his family.

She added that Daura’s family did what they did to her because President Buhari had sacked them from the house. Mrs Buhari was quoted as saying Fatima recorded the video while mocking her.

News1 day ago