Mercy Eke has emerged the first female winner of the Big Brother Naija ”Pepper Dem”2019.
After spending three months in the BBNAIJA house, Mercy became the last female housemate while also winning the N60million cash prize.
Below is a breakdown of Mercy’s N60million reward.
- She will get N30 million cash.
- A top of the range SUV from Nigerian automaker, Innoson Motors;
- A trip to Dubai for two packaged by TravelBeta;
- A home make-over courtesy Scanfrost;
- A year’s supply of Pepsi
- One Africa Fest VVIP experience
- A year’s supply of Indomie noodles & Munch it;
- A brand new Oppo mobile smartphone.
- Two VIP tickets to watch a European Football final game LIVE, courtesy Bet9ja.
First runner-up, Mike went home with N2m for the overall best time at the games show, while Seyi won the One.org task and got the opportunity to represent Nigeria at the United Nation general meeting in New York.
In a suspense-filled grand finale, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi evicted at the grand finale making room for the top 2 contestants, Mike and Mercy.
The host of the programme, Mr. Ebuka Obi Uchendu revealed that about 240 million votes was gotten throughout the season, breaking record of getting 50 million votes in the last week.
Meanwhile, Tacha earlier shared ‘Sweet’ Messages To Her fellow housemates who made it to the grand finale while Jaruma revealed Peter Okoye of Psquare gave Tacha only N100,000 against the N30million he promised.