Entertainment

“I Am Tired Of Being Single, I Need A Husband” – Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okeke Cries Out [Video]

"I Am Tired Of Being Single, I Need A Husband" - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Okeke Cries Out [Video] 3

Nollywood actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke has taken to her social media page to share a video of herself, frantically crying out that she needs a husband.

In the video shared on her Instagram page, the sensually busty and beautiful actress was seen looking dejected, desperate and almost hysterical as she cry out over claims that she is single and desperately needs a husband.

While we are yet to ascertain if she is just seeking attention or acting out a fantasy or plainly speaking out her problem, Cynthia Amaka Okeke said prospective applicants can contact her manager and they might just get married in the next coming weeks.

“Does anybody want a wife? I’m single. I got no kids, I can cook. People say I’m funny. Your Mama doesn’t love me. Do you want a wife?” she wailed in the video.

“Biko, drop your thoughts and send your application to my manager. If you are ready we will be getting married next week,” she added.

Watch the video below: