in

Pregnant Mother Of Two, Chinwendu Ejike Dies After Her Cooking Gas Exploded In Abuja [Photos]

A young woman was killed when a cooking gas exploded in her house in Abuja.

Friends and family have taken to social media to mourn the loss of Evelyn Chinwendu Ejike (nee Ogechukwu Osita) who died after her cooking gas exploded in her house in Abuja.

The mother of two was reportedly 7-month-old pregnant when the incident happened last week at her residence.

Details of the incident is still sketchy, but it was alleged that she was cooking and using her phone when the gas exploded.

READ ALSO
Mo Abudu set to launch EbonyLife TV Channel

After the explosion, she suffered 90 percent burns on her body and died at the hospital where she was receiving treatment.

Friends and family have taken to Facebook to mourn her death






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Nigerian Lawmakers Seeks To Ban People With Criminal Records From Becoming President Or Governor

Coronavirus In Dangote Refinery – Indian Man who recently returned to Nigeria tests positive for coronavirus at Dangote Refinery