Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy, has attacked his fellow pastors who supported the closure of churches amid coronavirus pandemic.

COVID-19: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Attacks Fellow Pastors For Supporting Closure Of Churches [Video] 3

During a recent sermon in a viral video, Pastor Oyakhilome said the pastors who supported the church closure are not prayerful and they are never truly for Christ.

According to him, the governement held meetings with pastors and leaders of churches to seek their opinion before going ahead with the lockdown.

He said the clergymen should have told the government to allow them go and pray against the disease first before agreeing to the lockdown.

“In different cities, countries, states, before the government went ahead with the lockdown, they held meetings with pastors, leaders of churches. Why did the pastors and leaders not say give us a few days to go and pray? Because they were not prayerful before.

“As a Minister of God, you were called for such a meeting and you couldn’t say give us a few days to call other Ministers and say this is what we just heard from the government authorities and we need to pray. We have asked them to give us three days. Then you would have seen the hand of God,” he said.

He added that the pastors who accepted the closure of Churches and even warned members to stay away don’t really know Jesus as their Lord.

“They were not thinking about the father’s house when they made the decision. Do you know what it is for you to shut down the congregations of the lord? It never meant anything to you, that is why.

“Even the pastors and Ministers are warning others not to enter the church because of coronavirus. This is because Christ has never truly being your lord and you have been the master of your life. You have never truely known him,” Oyakhilome added.

Watch the video below:

Meanwhile, three pastors have dragged the government to court for banning church services and religious gathering due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Business19 hours ago