in

Electrician Gets Electrocuted To Death While Working On A Pole In Lagos State [Video]

A community in Lagos was thrown in shock after an electrician got electrocuted while working on a pole.

A yet-to-be identified electrician has been electrocuted to death while working on a pole at Ilasamaja area of Lagos State.

An eyewitness who shared a video from the scene with Instablog9ja, said the incident happened on Sunday at Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja.

“He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead,” the eyewitness said.

READ ALSO
Nigerian Mom Seeks Job For Her 9-Year-Old Daughter Who Is On Holiday, Shares Her CV Online

Swipe to watch the video below:

View this post on Instagram

Disturbing: Electrician electrocuted to death in Ilasamaja . . There was tension this morning as a yet-to-be identified electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus stop, Ilasamaja, Lagos. . . According to a source: “ He had climbed the pole to help change the wire connected to a house, when power supply was restored and he got electrocuted. . . He was rushed to the hospital where he was confirmed dead.” [Swipe to view disturbing video]

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on

This is coming one week after a footballer was electrocuted to death when his head mistakenly came in contact with a naked electric wire at a betting shop in Ejigbo area of Lagos State.

READ ALSO
Boko Haram Releases A New Video, Abubakar Shekau Absent In It

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

ONDO: APC Reportedly Disqualifies Governor Akeredolu From Participating In The Party’s Primary Election

Edo APC Governorship Candidate, Pastor Ize-Iyamu Risks Arrest For Allegedly Laundering N700 Million