“26 In Lagos, 4 In Ogun” – Nigeria Records 37 New COVID-19 Cases As Total Hits 164,756

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has recorded 37 new cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of infections in the country to 164,756.

"26 In Lagos, 4 In Ogun" - Nigeria Records 37 New COVID-19 Cases As Total Hits 164,756 3

The NCDC made this known on Monday night via its official Twitter handle, where it disclosed that the new cases were recorded in six states.

“37 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria; Lagos-26, Ogun-4, Kaduna-2, Rivers-2, Kwara-2, Edo-1.”

READ:  Singer 9ice Seen Going From Door-To-Door Campaigning For Sanwo-Olu [Video]

See the breakdown of cases by state below;

READ:  Sunday Igboho Accuses Buhari Govt Of Planning To Eliminate Him In Beninese Prison

Business19 hours ago