Entertainment

“Buju Is Good And I Love Him, But He’s Not Better Than Me” – Ruger Replies Critics

Nigerian singer, Ruger has taken to social media to address music fans who are comparing him to his colleague, BNXN, formerly known as Buju.

"Buju Is Good And I Love Him, But He's Not Better Than Me" - Ruger Replies Critics

Ruger Reacts To Being Compared With Buju BNXN

During an interactive Twitter session on Thursday, a fan had the singer asked if his boss, D Prince, has ever told him that BNXN is a better artist than him.

“Has D’Prince told you bnxn is your grand dad musically?#AskRuger,” he asked.

Reacting, Ruger slammed the user and called him a “fool”. He also accompanied his response with a screenshot of his chat, believed to be with D’Prince commending his works.

READ:  Prison Queen: Alleged Killer Of SuperTV CEO Chidinma Ojukwu Crowned ‘Miss Cell 2022’

Joining the debate, another Twitter user insisted that BNXN is better than Ruger, adding that “there’s nothing he can do about that.”

“Lol BNXN is better than you and there’s nothing you can do about it you this low budget Samuel L Jackson,” the user wrote.

But Ruger fired back at the user, saying while BNXN is good and he loves him, the “Kilometer” crooner is not better than him.

“I love Buju he’s good but he’s not better than me. Everything I’ve done since the beginning was only Ruger. All my hits are just Ruger. I’m always proud going on stage around the world with my own hits and everyone is singing along. You see the difference?” he replied.

READ:  "If I Were A Nigerian Girl, I Would Never Date A Nigerian Man" - Timaya [Video]

KanyiDaily recalls that Ruger was nominated alongside, Buju, Zinoleesky, Ayra Starr for the 2022 Headies award and the winner goes home with a brand new Bentley Bentayga 2022 car.

READ:  Aquaman Star, Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Van After Split From Wife, Lisa Bonet

"Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics" – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

“Don’t Allow Anybody Drag You Into Politics” – Akpabio Tells Davido During Courtesy Visit

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi

Spyro Reveals Why He Would Never Be In The Same Room With BBNaija Star, Nengi

Emdee Tiamiyu Reportedly Deported Back To Nigeria By UK Government

Emdee Tiamiyu Reportedly Deported Back To Nigeria By UK Government

Liverpool Confirms Arne Slot Will Replace Jurgen Klopp As Head Coach

Liverpool Confirms Arne Slot Will Replace Jurgen Klopp As Head Coach

Former Labour Minister, Ajibola Afonja Is Dead
News18 hours ago

Former Labour Minister, Ajibola Afonja Is Dead

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Kehinde Wiley Reacts As Joseph Awuah-Darko Accuses Him Of Sexual Assault

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody
News21 hours ago

Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu’s Fresh Bail Request, Removal From DSS Custody

"If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

“If There’s More, Confess In Advance” – Bovi Advices Diddy After He Apologized For Assaulting Cassie

"I'll Retire As Young Billionaire" - BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

“I’ll Retire As Young Billionaire” – BBNaija Ka3na Brags As She Sales Her Property $900 Million

Jaywon Slams People Who Are 'Judging' Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Jaywon Slams People Who Are ‘Judging’ Diddy For Assaulting His Ex-Girlfriend Cassie

Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister, 7 Others Confirmed Dead In Helicopter Crash
World News1 day ago

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi's Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

Caroline Danjuma Addresses Oritsefemi’s Claim That She Was Married To Davido’s Late Friend Tagbo

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” BBNaija's Doyin David [Video]

“I Will Never Marry A Man Who Can’t Afford A Cook” – BBNaija’s Doyin David [Video]

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]

Sean ”Diddy” Combs apologises after horrific video of him assaulting ex girlfriend Cassie goes viral

Christian Malanga Dead as Government forces foil coup in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) 1
World News2 days ago

“I've Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]

“I’ve Collected My Glory Back” – Portable Jubilates As His Former Manager, Stelliza Dies In Car Accident [Video]

Iran President Ebrahim Raisi Feared Dead as helicopter crashes and is yet to be found 2

Fans Request Refund Of $50,000 Donations After Korra Obidi Travelled To Hawaii For Vacation

I’m A Godfather To Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy – Oritsefemi [Video]

I’m A Godfather To Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy – Oritsefemi [Video]

Oritsefemi Blames Caroline Danjuma For Making Him Marry His Ex-Wife, Nabila Fash [Video]