Videos

Man Fights & Harasses His Wife At Her Place Of Work, Demands For Their Son [Video]

A video circulating on social media shows the moment a man suspected to be Nigerian was seen harassing his wife at her place of work while demanding the custody of their son.

Man Storms Wife’s Work Place To Demand For Their Son

In the viral video, the man was seen being aggressive toward his estranged wife as he held her dress and pushed her in different directions, saying that she should give him their son.

The drama caught the attention of the lady’s colleagues who ran toward them to intervene as the man continued yelling “I need my son. I need my son. “

The wife, who is a serving youth corper, broke down in tears as she narrated how she had fled their home due to incessant domestic violence from him.

The lady’s colleagues subsequently scolded the man for harassing his wife publicly over their child as others tried to intervene in the matter.

READ:  Pregnant Side Chic Trade Words With Lover’s Wife As She Pack To Their House [Video]

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily had also reported how a married man demolished the two houses he built for his wife and her mother after she dumped him for another man.

READ:  Woman Turns Into A Goat After Being Forced To Pick Money She Dropped On The Floor [Video]

Entertainment1 hour ago