Metro

Woman Arrested For Stabbing Her 21-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Lagos

Lagos State Police Command has arrested a young lady, Esther Paul, for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend, Sadiq Owolabi Dahiru, to death at Oba Amusa Street Agungi, Lekki.

Woman Arrested For Stabbing Her 21-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Lagos

Man Killed By Girlfriend

It was gathered that the stepfather of the deceased, Kazeem Obafunso, reported at the Ilasan police station that Esther stabbed his 21-year-old stepson in the early hours of today.

Police officers were said to have arrived at the scene and moved the deceased to the Evercare hospital in Lekki phase 1 where he was confirmed dead by the doctors.

Esther was immediately arrested while the knife she allegedly used to commit the crime, was recovered by the police.

Meanwhile, the body of the deceased has been deposited at the IDH Mortuary, Yaba for preservation and autopsy.

KanyiDaily had also reported how a 24-year-old lady, Mary Fulu committed suicide after her boyfriend allegedly impregnated another woman and ended their relationship.

READ:  Bandits Abduct Man, Wives, Destroy Houses in Katsina