Celebrities

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Says Nigerian Straight Men Are Cheaper Than A Pack Of Biscuits

Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi has taken to social media to drag ‘Nigerian straight men’, claiming they are cheaper than a pack of biscuits.

Bisi Alimi Says Nigerian Straight Men Are Cheap

The activist, who shared this thought on his Instastories, recounted how a straight man was sending nudes to a gay man just because he wanted to have sex with him in return for a laptop.

Alimi wrote, “Some Nigerian straight men are cheaper than a pack of biscuits. You spent months playing lover boy with a gay guy just cos you wanted to get a lap top off him…..

“And if a girl does the same, y’all will be making 1million and one post on social media cursing women. This guy man was even sending nudes, sending nudes just cos he wants computer for sex.”

READ:  Nollywood Movies Are the Reason Why Young Boys Are Doing Money Rituals - Samklef

KanyiDaily recalls that Bisi Alimi had announced his plans of owning a gay club for homosexuals in Mushin, a community in Lagos State.

READ:  I used to sell recharge cards, pure water – Kim Oprah