Videos

“You’ve To Take Care Of Me Tonight” – Wike Publicly Tells His Wife At Event [Video]

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has been caught on camera publicly reminding his wife, Eberechi Wike, of her conjugal duties during an event.

"You've To Take Care Of Me Tonight" – Wike Publicly Tells His Wife At Event [Video]

Nyesom Wike Had A Message For His Wife, Eberechi

In a video circulating on social media, the governor was addressing the guests at an event, when he repeatedly reminded his wife of their marital agreement that she will take care of him.

“I can tell you tonight that I feel so happy, my wife take care of me tonight, you have to take care of me tonight. Agreement is agreement

“Because I can’t be talking like this, all the strength you have to take care of me”, Wike said.

READ:  "Star Don’t Beg To Shine, Luck Didn’t Bring Me This Far" - Portable Brags As He Rocks Royal Chief Outfit

Watch the video below:

KanyiDaily had also how Governor Nyesom Wike who is known for public display of affection with his wife, Eberechi Wike, publicly gave her a kiss at INEC office in Port Harcourt.

READ:  Ifeanyi Ubah Disgraced By Igbo Traders At Alaba International Market In Lagos [Video]

News1 day ago