Metro

Man Kills Sister’s Husband Over Alleged Infidelity In Delta

A man, Iduh Hausa in Delta State has killed his sister’s husband over alleged infidelity in Umunede, Ika North East Local Government Area of the state.

Man Kills Sister's Husband

Man On The Run After Killing Sister’s Husband Over Infidelity

Reports say Ijele, Umunede where the incident happened is currently mourning as a recent of the incident.

According to a source, tension was brewing in the community over the incident.

“Mr. Iduh Hausa shot his brother-in-law to death just because he (the suspect) claimed that the man was dating another lady.

READ:  SWAT Operative Seen Checking Young Man’s Phone Despite Police IG's Warning [Video]

“He said the brother-in-law was cheating on his sister,” he added.

Also, the Spokesman of the Delta State Police Command, Bright Edafe confirmed the incident.

Edafe added that the suspect was at large.

He said, “Yes, it is confirmed; we have not arrested the suspect; he’s still at large. An effort is ongoing to arrest him wherever he is hiding.”

Meanwhile, Kanyi Daily reported that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has arraigned a former General Manager and Head of Legal Services of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, Sir Adebayo Adebowale Aderibigbe, and one Ogundele Mura Yisa-Yemi before Justice O.A Musa of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT,  High Court, Jabi, Abuja.

READ:  Nigerian Man Trafficks 21-Year-Old Girlfriend To Mali, Sister Sells Her For N1.5 Million

Entertainment1 hour ago