Sani said Tinubu should ignore Buhari and go ahead with probing the past government and recover looted funds.
He said if the president failed to probe the past government, there would be consequences “sooner or later”.
The former lawmaker made the call in a tweet on his handle on Thursday.
Sani wrote, “Tinubu should ignore Buhari and go ahead and probe the past Government and recover looted funds.
“If President Tinubu failed to go after looted funds, looted funds will come after him sooner or later.”
Recall that a few days ago, a social media report had it that when Buhari and Tinubu met in London last week, the former pleaded with his successor not to probe his cabinet members.
However, Buhari’s Spokesman, Garba Shehu has since debunked the report and described it as fake.
In other news, Kanyi Daily reported that a French firefighter Jonathan Vero has broken the world record for running the longest distance in full-body burn without oxygen.
Nigerian gospel singer Asu Ekiye has explained the circumstances surrounding his failed marriage, saying he…
The All Progressives Congress (APC) chairman in Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi State, Oyewole…
Former world champion boxer Zolani Tete has been shot dead outside his home in South…
Nigerian businessman Obi Cubana has gifted popular pastor and televangelist Jerry Eze a mansion worth…
A fire has destroyed parts of the popular SPAR shopping mall in Calabar, the Cross…
The Federal Ministry of Communications, Innovation and Digital Economy and Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT)…