President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of eight special advisers.
In a statement by State House Director of Information, Abiodun Oladunjoye, the media of the President will be headed by Dele Alake, who has been made Special Adviser to the President on Special Duties, Communications and Strategy.
Former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Nuhu Ribadu, was appointed as the special adviser on security, while Wale Edun, a former Lagos commissioner, would searve as special adviser on monetary policies.
Other appointments include Mr. Yau Darazo Special Adviser, Political and Intergovernmental Affairs; Mrs. Olu Verheijen Special Adviser, Energy; Mr. Zachaeus Adedeji, Special Adviser, Revenue; Mr. John Ugochukwu Uwajumogu, Special Adviser, Industry, Trade and Investment; and Dr (Mrs.) Salma Ibrahim Anas, Special Adviser, Health.
Tinubu Special Adviser List
1. Mr. Dele Alake; Special Adviser, Special Duties, Communications and Strategy
2. Mr. Yau Darazo; Special Adviser, Political and Intergovernmental Affairs
3. Mr. Wale Edun; Special Adviser, Monetary Policies
4. Mrs. Olu Verheijen; Special Adviser, Energy
5. Mr. Zachaeus Adedeji; Special Adviser, Revenue
6. Mr. Nuhu Ribadu; Special Adviser, Security
7. Mr. John Ugochukwu Uwajumogu; Special Adviser, Industry, Trade and Investment.
8. Dr (Mrs.) Salma Ibrahim Anas; Special Adviser, Health
KanyiDaily recalls that President Bola Tinubu also suspended the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa.