PHOTOSPEAKS

Ghanian Actress And Producer In Dispue Over Pubic Hair Scene:

Ghanaian movie producer and filmmakerSocrates Sarfo is once again at the center of controversy, this time with Ghanaian actressBaby Blanch — the lead actress in Sarfo’s new movie What Sex Can Do directed by Kobby of Rana fame. Blanch has threatened to take action against Sarfo if he will not remove a scene fromWhat Sex Can Do where she shaved her pubic hair in front of the camera.
In the scene, Blanch was shaving her pubic hair when Sarfo took the shaving stick and started shaving for her.
Ghanian Actress And Producer In Dispue Over Pubic Hair Scene: 3Blanch watched the movie during its editing phase and did not like that her private parts were exposed. She insists that Safo remove the entire shaving scene from the movie before its scheduled April 18, 2011 release.
Blanch told PeaceFMonline:

The editing has really changed what we shot on set. It is too much. I told Socrates I don’t agree and I can’t allow this to come out, so he should take that scene out because, I mean, it will tarnish my image… If there is any scene the producer or the artist is not comfortable with it [should] be taken off. I am not comfortable with what I saw, and it is not good for the eyes of the public. I have told him my mind and hope that he will listen andrespect my rights.

ghana nude photo

"use strict"; var adace_load_66714372af204 = function(){ var viewport = $(window).width(); var tabletStart = 601; var landscapeStart = 801; var tabletEnd = 961; var content = '%3Cdiv%20class%3D%22adace_adsense_66714372af1cd%22%3E%3Cscript%20async%20src%3D%22%2F%2Fpagead2.googlesyndication.com%2Fpagead%2Fjs%2Fadsbygoogle.js%22%3E%3C%2Fscript%3E%0A%09%09%3Cins%20class%3D%22adsbygoogle%22%0A%09%09style%3D%22display%3Ablock%3B%22%0A%09%09data-ad-client%3D%22ca-pub-2233808518455682%22%0A%09%09data-ad-slot%3D%221717524128%22%0A%09%09data-ad-format%3D%22auto%22%0A%09%09%3E%3C%2Fins%3E%0A%09%09%3Cscript%3E%28adsbygoogle%20%3D%20window.adsbygoogle%20%7C%7C%20%5B%5D%29.push%28%7B%7D%29%3B%3C%2Fscript%3E%3C%2Fdiv%3E'; var unpack = true; if(viewport=tabletStart && viewport=landscapeStart && viewport=tabletStart && viewport=tabletEnd){ if ($wrapper.hasClass('.adace-hide-on-desktop')){ $wrapper.remove(); } } if(unpack) { $self.replaceWith(decodeURIComponent(content)); } } if($wrapper.css('visibility') === 'visible' ) { adace_load_66714372af204(); } else { //fire when visible. var refreshIntervalId = setInterval(function(){ if($wrapper.css('visibility') === 'visible' ) { adace_load_66714372af204(); clearInterval(refreshIntervalId); } }, 999); }

})(jQuery);

Socrate Safo, notorious for his risqué films, responded:

I don’t even know what is wrong with this girl…What at all does she want? I paid her, I gave her the script, she read it and saw what the script involves, I didn’t force her, I didn’t tie her hands or mouth and I did not blindfold her. She saw the camera and the cameraman recording. She saw the director telling her what to do and she did it. So I don’t know what her problem is.

Sounds like nobody’s backing down here!
Sarfo remains adamant about marketing the movie as is. He argued that Blanchshould have stopped the cameraman if she was really against the shoot. Sarfo has no intention of taking out the controversial shaving scene and will only do so if Baby Blanch pays the entire production cost and the expected profit from the movie, says PeaceFMonline.
Sarfo said:

I have finished shooting the movie, I have finished editing, and I have paid her in full, so she cannot dictate to me what I should do with my movie… If she likes she should take me to court and tell the court if she was forced to shoot the movie.

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]
Celebrities16 mins ago

DJ Chicken Gets Emotional As He Meets His Father For The First Time [Video]

Nigerians Reacts As Seun Kuti Bows To Greet Will Smith’s Daughter, Willow [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News16 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead