PHOTOSPEAKS

Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen, Top Nollywood Producer/Director Gets Arrested For Threatening To Kill And Kidnap, John Abua, The Executive Producer Of ADESUWA. 7Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen, Top Nollywood Producer/Director Gets Arrested For Threatening To Kill And Kidnap, John Abua, The Executive Producer Of ADESUWA. 8

})(jQuery);

Ace Nollywood Director, Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen, has been arrested. According to
impeccable sources, the arrest occurred in the early hours of Tuesday, May 29th
2012 in Lagos. It was learnt that the popular movie director was arrested in
respect of an on-going controversy over ownership of the movie
ADESUWA.

The Executive Producer of ADESUWA, John Chukwuma Abua, has
lately been in the news claiming sole ownership of the movie and further
revealed that Lancelot, besides falsely claiming ownership of ADESUWA, has
dubiously negotiated deals on the sale of the rights to the movie in Nigeria and
abroad without his consent. Abua explained that the arrest was a
culmination of several failed attempts to get Lancelot to hands-off his movie
and desist from making any further deals in respect of ADESUWA. The arrest was
effected on Tuesday at the National Stadium, Surulere, and he has since been in
detension in Asaba, Delta state. Lancelot has been behind bars since then,
despite efforts by Nollywood stakeholders to secure his release

Here is what the executive producer, John Abua wrote on his Facebook wall:

Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen, Top Nollywood Producer/Director Gets Arrested For Threatening To Kill And Kidnap, John Abua, The Executive Producer Of ADESUWA. 9

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 12
Business18 hours ago