PHOTOSPEAKS

Stephanie Okereke’s ex-husband disses her wedding

Stephanie Okereke’s ex-husband disses her wedding 3
We’ve all seen the gorgeous pictures and watched her gorgeously over-the-top preview video of the ceremony Incase you haven’t, watch it HERE. Held at a beautiful French countryside villa, everyone who was anyone attended, and Nigerian actress Stephanie Okereke married Linus Idahosa in grand style.

Her ex-husband and former Super Eagles defender, Chikelue Iloenyosi, recently gave an interview to Nigerian Entertainment Today and gave his own two cents about his ex-wife getting married, made a not-so-subtle dig at how she was raised, and her seemed very unhappy about newspaper interviews after their divorce (to put it mildly)…continue to read what he said.

“Even if she wants to remarry, does she have to tell the general public about it? Nobody is stopping her. Everything about life is about upbringing and orientation, but I wish her the best of luck. I’m not competing with her. She no longer exists in my life. I hope she doesn’t come out of this marriage again and start going to newspapers saying the man did this or that to her. I don’t want anybody to break her heart.”
The rocky road of their relationship is well documented, when their 2004 marriage suddenly went sour in 2007. There were accusatons of bigamy, infidelity and fraud against Iloenyosi. Earlier this year a Lagos court handed Okereke an annullment stating that the marriage was never legal in the first place. It appears that Iloenyosi was already married to an American at the time he also wed Okereke.
It is an accusation the ex-footballer vehemently denies. He said,
“If I had been married to another woman and she had the documents to prove it, nobody would talk about the court striking the case out. What she should be suing me for would have been bigamy. Nobody has charged me for bigamy. If I was charged with that, I would have defended myself and provided every document to show the real state of things. Everybody in Nigeria knows that when you have two marriages, you will be charged with bigamy.”
Still he says he has moved on with his life.
“I’ve moved on very well and very fast. I have parted ways with her. I don’t have anything to do with her and I’ll never have anything to do with her. I’ll not wish her bad luck. She is not news to me…My fans should ignore her and whatever she says about me. It is not as if I cannot respond to everything she has been saying about me in the newspapers, it is just that she is not in my class’.
‘Why should I be jealous of her? She is in the past. I’ve moved on with my own life. There is absolutely no reason for me to be jealous…If you ask me, I will tell you she doesn’t exist in my life. We’re not on the same level… Some people phoned me to say she would wed in Paris, but I don’t care. She can go and marry in heaven.”
Iloenyosi himself had had a pretty rocky year, after being handed a lifetime ban from any football related activity by the Nigerian Football Federation last year.

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov
News14 mins ago

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano
News41 mins ago

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano

Senate Replaces Ali Ndume With Tahir Munguno As Chief Whip For Criticizing Tinubu's Govt
Politics1 hour ago

Tahir Munguno Replaces Ali Ndume as Senate Chief Whip

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs" - Simi

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs” – Simi

Drake's $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

Drake’s $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

"If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” - Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash

“If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” – Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash

How Ooni Of Ife Allegedly Scammed US-Based Nigerian Woman Of $180,000

How Ooni Of Ife Allegedly Scammed US-Based Nigerian Woman Of $180,000

Afrobeat Artists Are Now On Same Level With Drake – Davido [Video]

Afrobeats Artistes Are Now On Same Level With Drake – Davido [Video]

Kylian Mbappe Unveiled To Real Madrid Fans At Santiago Bernabeu After PSG Move [Photos/Video]

Kaduna House Of Reps Member, Ekene Adams Dies At 39
News24 hours ago

Kaduna House Of Reps Member, Ekene Adams Dies At 39

Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Brought To Court In Wheelchair
News1 day ago

Binance Executive, Tigran Gambaryan Brought To Court In Wheelchair

Hausa Skitmaker, Umar Bush Appointed SA On Entertainment To Tinubu’s SSA

Hausa Skitmaker, Umar Bush Appointed SA On Entertainment To Tinubu’s SSA

Police Confirms BLord's Arrest Over Alleged Fraud, Terrorism Funding, Other Charges

Police Confirms BLord’s Arrest Over Alleged Fraud, Terrorism Funding, Other Charges

"It’s Criminal And Unacceptable" - Khloe Abiri Drags Delta Airlines Over Her Stolen Property

“It’s Criminal And Unacceptable” – Khloe Abiri Drags Delta Airlines Over Her Stolen Property

Sabinus Reacts After His Abducted Father’s Regained Freedom

Sabinus Reveals He Paid Ransom To Secure His Father’s Release From Abduction

Erica Nlewedim Causes Commotion At Airport After British Airways Downgraded Her Ticket [Video]

VeryDarkMan’s Mother Finally Reacts After Iyabo Ojo Threatened To Slap Her [Video]

"Blord Has Been Arrested And Detained By FCID In Abuja” - VeryDarkMan [Video]

“Blord Has Been Arrested And Detained By FCID In Abuja” – VeryDarkMan [Video]

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians With Immediate Effect

UAE Lifts Visa Ban On Nigerians With Immediate Effect

Tinubu Reinstates Nenibarini Zabbey As HYPREP Coordinator Two Days After Removal