PHOTOSPEAKS

Full List Of Headies 2012 Winners

Full List Of Headies 2012 Winners 3

Best Pop Single – Iyanya ( Kukere)

Best RnB/Pop Album – P Square

Best R n B Singer – MayD

Best Rap – Vector

Best Rap Album – Ice Prince (E.L.I)

Best Street Pop – Chuddy K (Gaga Crazy)

Click the READ MORE to continue and what do you think about the winners?

Best vocal performance male – Wande Coal ( Private Trips)

Best vocal performance female – Tiwa Savage (Love Me Love Me Love Me)

Best Collaboration – Sound Sultan

Best Label Head – Banky W

Revelation of the year – Wizkid

Recording of the year – Brymo (Ara)

Producer of the year – TY Mix (Super C Season – Naeto C)

Lyricist on the roll – Vector

Next Rated – Davido

African artist of the year – Sarkodie (Ghana – Azonto)

Artiste of the year – WizKid

Song of the year – D’banj’s Oliver twist

Album of the year – Psquare’s The Invasion

Best Music Video (Director) – Jude Okoye for Chop my Money (Chop My Money)

Headies Hall of Fame – Femi Kuti

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 6
Business11 mins ago