PHOTOSPEAKS

Journalist/Blogger Writes Another Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor

Journalist/Blogger Writes Another Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor 5Journalist/Blogger Writes Another Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor 6

})(jQuery);

If you didn’t read the letter a blogger Ngozi wrote to Cossy Orjiakor and Tonto Dikeh, click HERE and if you didn’t see Cossy Orjiakor’s reply, click HERE

By simon ateba

Dear Cossy Orjiakor,

It’s not because of your large boobs that I write this open letter to you. It’s not even because of the damage your 38DD breasts have caused to Nigerian youths as the big boobs keep falling off your bra and struggle to stick to your innocent chest. It is because of the unattractive nude pictures you released recently on Twitter and the arrogant posture you unreasonably exhibited towards well-intentioned critics.

True, it is a well known fact that you are the Nigerian actress with the largest boobs in Nollywood, a maverick star who has successfully demonstrated over the years that there is no difference between private and public ‘assets’.

However what was offensive to me and many guys was not the nude pictures you deliberately released on Twitter. It was the shocking reality that you are not really attractive with your clothes off. You are better off and really glittering when you have them on. Looking closely at the pictures you released, I realised that your ‘ass’ was too fat and your body is in great need of some serious physical exercises.

It was also the misjudgement from your part that most guys are attracted to every naked woman and that sex sells always, especially in Nollywood where there seems to be no ethical standards.

Above all, what left me shocked and discombobulated was the fact that you appeared to me as a girl struggling with a confused mind and trying desperately to find love from the outside.  You appeared to me as a confused babe wanting to be famous but not really knowing what to do or trying anything, including nudity.

It does not have to be that way. You can be a great actress with your clothes on. You can be decent and still get to the top and influence generations. Just look around you. There are a few decent actresses who are doing well and have earned our respect not because of their nudity but because of their performance and positive influence. Look at Genevieve or Kate or Damasus. They do not need to go nude to hit it big. Though their relationships have also crashed, but they have earned our respect.

Finally, I was flabbergasted that you called a fellow blogger, Ngozi Kanwiro, a nonentity and described yourself as a celebrity. The fellow blogger is full of dignity. She is a decent person who is having a better influence on Nigerian youths. At least she does not appear like a prostitute pretending to be an actress.  Not saying you are a prostitute. You do appear that way with your unattractive ugly naked pictures. You appear to me as a celebrated nonentity.

I can write a longer letter but it will be a waste of time and energy. You may not fully grasp the meaning or may struggle to understand the language, the same way your boobs often struggle to stay inside your bra.

Take this as an advice. Apologise to Nigerians and take a new leaf. Become decent and influence the youths positively.

Do not bother to reply me. My girlfriend will feel ashamed that I even bothered to write you. Plus you will not like the backlash. Thank you

Simon Ateba, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Anonymous

January 19, 2013 at 8:28 pm

This guy just said the gospel truth. cheap slut

2. Anonymous

January 19, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Good One.

3. Anonymous

January 19, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Too bad! my guy ur right.

4. Anonymous

January 19, 2013 at 8:46 pm

The foolish slutty basterd will respond instead of correct herself. I think is now going over her ninies

5. phidos colins

January 19, 2013 at 9:01 pm

O boy you be correct guyman indeed you're really vibrating, I dey feel you bro nice one.

6. Anonymous

January 19, 2013 at 10:07 pm

As I read tru d lines I know say na guy go dey vibrate like this. Thumbs up bro. I pray say she go hear ur own as she no hear her fellow woman own.so disgusting!

7. Anonymous

January 20, 2013 at 10:09 am

She indeed a disgrace to the industry called nollywood.

8. Anonymous

January 27, 2013 at 3:48 pm

God,I love this guy,am really sure all this your good vocabulary will be a problem to her,she might not understand and that is y she will still want to reply you wit those lil hands that can't hold d big boobs,well cossy,go get a life,u are old school,I dnt even wnt to talk abt her,cos that's wat she wnts.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification
News1 hour ago

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification

President Tinubu And Organised Labour Agrees On ₦70,000 Minimum Wage For Workers
News1 hour ago

"An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years" - VeryDarkMan [Video]

“An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years” – VeryDarkMan [Video]

"VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police" - BLord Group

“VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police” – BLord Group

"I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce" - Caroline Danjuma

“I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce” – Caroline Danjuma

Cubana Chief Priest Buys New Hermes Bag For His Wife To Match Their Cars [Video]

"He's Very Greedy" - Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

“He’s Very Greedy” – Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

Judy Austin Shares Her Admiration For Yul Edochie As He Launches His Support For Tinubu

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt
Metro21 hours ago

Governor Zulum’s Son Umar Zulum Umara Allegedly Stabs Chinese Man to Death Over Lady Inside Indian Nightclub

Tinubu’s Govt Lies Again As UAE Denies Approving $10k Bank Balance, N640k Fee As Visa Application Requirements 7
News23 hours ago

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts - Obi Cubana

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts – Obi Cubana

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos - BBNaija CeeC [Video]

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos – BBNaija CeeC [Video]

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov
News1 day ago

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano
News1 day ago

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano

Senate Replaces Ali Ndume With Tahir Munguno As Chief Whip For Criticizing Tinubu's Govt
Politics1 day ago

Tahir Munguno Replaces Ali Ndume as Senate Chief Whip

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs" - Simi

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs” – Simi

Drake's $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

Drake’s $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

"If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” - Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash

“If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” – Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash