PHOTOSPEAKS

Heavily Pregnant Sexy Amber Rose

Heavily Pregnant Sexy Amber Rose 5Heavily Pregnant Sexy Amber Rose 6

})(jQuery);

I really admire her, she looks so hawt and pretty. I ‘ve not seen any celeb rock pregnancy like she does. She makes it look so simple and fun.

Amber and Wiz revealed she would be doing an at-home-natural birth and she made the decision after viewing a documentary titled, “The Business of Being Born,”

According to Wiz,
It consists of her being in a whole lot of pain, with no medicine, she’s gonna thug it out. We are going to have a midwife and a doula at the crib. She’s going to be at the pool and it’s going to be a relaxing environment and when she ready she’s going to tell me when to stick my hands down there and pull the baby out.

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News6 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 7
Business3 days ago