PHOTOSPEAKS

Wow Check Out Sylvester Stallone's 91 Year Old Mum; Besides She Says No One At 91 Looks As Good As She Does 5Wow Check Out Sylvester Stallone's 91 Year Old Mum; Besides She Says No One At 91 Looks As Good As She Does 6

})(jQuery);

RAMBO star Slyvester Stallone’s 91 year old mum is someone you wont hesistate to glance at twice when you see her. She looks damn sexy for her age, wears mini skirts, short gowns and she made an everlasting oath not to quit cosmetic surgery.

We know some of YOU will say she looks scary bla bla bla but be sincere to yourself, does your grandma look like her?

When asked if she still uses cosmetic surgery,  this is what she said:

‘I do and actually I’ve got too much, I look like I’ve got a mouth full of nuts, it’s Juvederm (a cosmetic filler), too much of it. I feel as thugh I look like a chipmunk.’

‘It plumps [you] up here (pointing at her cheeks) but it looks like you have a mouth full of walnuts. However ‘I use a bag of spinach a day, every morning for breakfast I steam a bowl of it and boil an egg on it. That’s the secret to my longevity.

‘Who do you know that looks as good at 91? I am healthy. Here I am with a husband half my age, he’s 60.’I’ve had chemical peels, I’ve had three of those and about 50 injections. I’m all for everything to make it (you) look good – anything and everything.

But most of the plastic surgery in Beverly Hills is rotten. I have seen on TV and in person the biggest hacks. I will go to other states.’‘Just because it’s Beverly Hills and they do the stars, but do you see what the stars look like? They look like they’ve been struck by lightning don’t they?’I don’t have wrinkles in my forehead, I genetically don’t have that, that’s something I can be thankful for.’

Lolzz guess what she said about other hollywood celebs who’ve had plastic surgery?

‘You take Elvis Presley’s wife, doesn’t she look like she’s frozen in space and in time. Like a statue, frozen.’‘Did you ever see Bing Crosby’s wife Kathy Crosby? They took too much out of her eyelids and she looks basically like she’s got two headlights there.’

‘I think one of the best jobs is Joan Rivers. But they can’t seem to do anything for her body it doesn’t match the face. Her body is all-decrepit and she’s walking like she needs a cane. Her face even though it’s marble, I’d like to meet her doctor. I don’t know him but if I did I’d be there.

Actress Hilda Dokubo Denies Being Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers [Video]
Celebrities40 mins ago

House Of Reps Leaders Visit Dangote Refinery [Photos]
News1 hour ago

House Of Reps Leaders Visit Dangote Refinery [Photos]

Actress Yvonne Jegede Announces She Lost One Of Her Children To Cholera

Actress Yvonne Jegede Announces Death Of Her Son Due To Cholera

Gunmen Kill Taraba Monarch And Son While Returning From Funeral
Metro2 hours ago

Gunmen Kill Taraba Monarch And Son While Returning From Funeral

"Peter Obi Should Be Held Responsible For Planned Protest" - Tinubu's Aide, Bayo Onanuga
News3 hours ago

“Peter Obi Should Be Held Responsible For Planned Protest” – Tinubu’s Aide, Bayo Onanuga

"The Ultimate Rockstar In Africa” – Dele Momodu Reacts To Obasanjo's Video At The Airport

“The Ultimate Rockstar In Africa” – Dele Momodu Reacts To Obasanjo’s Video At The Airport

"Make Smart Choices" - Tonto Dikeh Warns Nigerian Youths Against Planned Protest

“Make Smart Choices” – Tonto Dikeh Warns Nigerian Youths Against Planned Protest

"I Bought One Yam For N10,000" - Nkechi Blessing Laments Economic Hardship [Video]

“I Bought One Yam For N10,000” – Nkechi Blessing Laments Economic Hardship [Video]

"Don't Message Me About Love" - Basketmouth Ex-Wife, Elsie Okpocha Warns Admirers

“Don’t Message Me About Love” – Basketmouth Ex-Wife, Elsie Okpocha Warns Admirers

Harrysong Allegedly Arrest Uche Maduagwu After Their Fight [Video]

Harrysong Allegedly Arrest Uche Maduagwu After Their Fight [Video]

BLord Declares Himself Youth President, Meets Obi Cubana After Police Release [Video]

Dangote Wants Us To Stop Fuel Importation, Directs Marketers To His 45% Complete Refinery – NMDPRA
News23 hours ago

Uriel Uputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Uriel Oputa Reveals Burna Boy Is Her Celebrity Crush, Shares Sexual Fantasies [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Regina Daniels Supports Husband Ned Nwoko’s Bill To Create Anioma State [Video]

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands by Remarks Against Tinubu
News1 day ago

Ndume Declines Senate Committee Chairmanship, Stands By His Remarks Against Tinubu

"He Was Granded Bail After Begging And Crying" - VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord's Release [Video]

“He Was Granted Bail After Begging And Crying” – VeryDarkMan Reacts To BLord’s Release [Video]

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Actress Hilda Dokubo Suspended As Labour Party Chairperson In Rivers

Kwara Governor Reacts As UNILORIN Student Dies, Nine Others Injured In Road Accident
Metro1 day ago

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Why Dubai Princess Sheikha Mahra Divorced Her Husband Through Instagram Post

Governor Zulum's Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]

Governor Zulum’s Son Denies Killing Chinese Man Over A Woman At Indian Nightclub [Video]