PHOTOSPEAKS

Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe Threatens To Behead Gays

Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe Threatens To Behead Gays 3

Zimbabwe President, Robert Mugabe has threatened to behead gays in his country while also taking a swipe at Barack Obama

Speaking at a rally at the Aerodrome Grounds in Mutare, Mugabe described gays as “worse than pigs, goats and birds” and threatened to behead them.

“If you take men and lock them in a house for five years and tell them to come up with two children and they fail to do that, then we will chop off their heads.

This thing (homosexuality) seeks to destroy our lineage by saying John and John should wed, Maria and Maria should wed…NO

Obama says if you want aid, you should accept the homosexuality practice… We will never do that.”!

The African leader often criticizes homoséxuality or other perceived enemies to gin up populist support, but the turn against Obama included a new comment.

“Then we have this American president, Obama, born of an African father, who is saying we will not give you aid if you don’t embrace homoséxuality,” Mugabe said.

“We ask, was he born out of homosexuality? We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homoséxuality. John and John, no. Maria and Maria, no.”

He then broke briefly into Shona, a native Zimbabwean language, before concluding, it’s not clear about whom, “”f they don’t, we will cut their heads off.”

Mugabe also reiterated his oft-repeated comparison between homoséxuals and pigs.

“They are worse than dogs and pigs, yes worse than dogs and pigs,” he said. “I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.”

3 Comments

3 Comments

1. Eby

July 27, 2013 at 3:12 pm

This gay lesbian issues have me suprised all the time. I recently met a guy who said he had two things to tell me…first he said to me, "I am gay and married" and then he said to me" you are beautiful"….lol, so they still have eyes for good women i thought. As får as am concerned its evil. May God have mercy!!!

2. pragmaticsegzy

August 2, 2013 at 4:59 pm

We are really trying and daring the patience of God.let us remember in the bible that this is exactly what they are practising in Sodom and Gomorrah that made God destroy them.this is exactly what our leaders and youths are practising….if our leaders and those involve in this act refude to desist from it,then the judgement that came upon sodom and gomorrah will come upon them

3. kelvin peter

October 24, 2013 at 10:33 pm

I love dz man,gays shuld be killed on d spot cz dy ar animals

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

"I’m Praying For Every Understanding Woman" – Wizkid Shades Chioma Ahead Of Wedding To Davido

“I’m Praying For Every Understanding Woman” – Wizkid Shades Chioma Ahead Of Wedding To Davido

"My First Wife Is Gone Forever” – Olakunle Churchill Loses His Grandmother [Video]

“My First Wife Is Gone Forever” – Olakunle Churchill Loses His Grandmother [Video]

"Don't Release Songs Until After Davido And Chioma's Wedding" - Do2dtun Warns Artists

“Don’t Release Songs Until After Davido And Chioma’s Wedding” – Do2dtun Warns Artists

“I Don’t Believe In One Wife, It's Not Our Culture Or Tradition" - Kanayo O Kanayo [Video]

“I Don’t Believe In One Wife, It’s Not Our Culture Or Tradition” – Kanayo O Kanayo [Video]

Laide Bakare Accuses Police Of Dragging Her From Car, Driving Off With Daughter [Video]

''We Will Build A Bigger Church'' - Chris Oyakhilome Reacts As Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church Headquarters 6
News21 hours ago

”We Will Build A Bigger Church” – Chris Oyakhilome Reacts As Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church Headquarters

Yul Edochie Places N1m Bounty On People Plotting To Hurt His Children, Kill Judy Austin

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health2 days ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja – BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja
Metro3 days ago

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger - Joe Igbokwe

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger – Joe Igbokwe

"They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened" - Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

“They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened” – Cubana Chief Priest [Video]