PHOTOSPEAKS

BEYONCE-2014 VMAS-GIF-2
The 2014 MTV VMAs were truly the night of Beyonce. Not only was she nominated for more awards than any other artists, but she stunned with the most amazing performance of the night and was awarded with the annual Video Vanguard Award…by Jay Z and Blue Ivy!
Even though her performance was out of this world, the best moment was when her rumored about to divorce husband  Jay Z presented the big honor to Beyonce.
Jay Z kissed Beyonce, as he presented the Michael Jackson Vanguard Award to his wife with their daughter Blue Ivy in his arms. Beyonce looks overwhelmed with joy and called him ”My Beloved” and Jay Z looked like such a proud husband, despite those divorce rumors. Their daughter also choose that moment to call her ”Mummy”….Beyonce’s acceptance speech below:

“I have nothing to say, but I’m filled with so much gratitude. I thank God for this moment. I love y’all so much. Blue, I love you. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight.

More pictures when you continue….

Jay Z And Beyonce Display Love On Stage As He Hands Her The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award 9

Jay Z And Beyonce Display Love On Stage As He Hands Her The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award 10
Jay Z And Beyonce Display Love On Stage As He Hands Her The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award 11

Jay Z And Beyonce Display Love On Stage As He Hands Her The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award 12
Hope this show of affection will put to end rumours of a divorce between them!

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News6 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 13
Business3 days ago