PHOTOSPEAKS

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter

A young lady went on Twitter today to curse out the person who introduced her husband of five years to anäl sëx. She realized this after her husband suddenly started suggesting they try anäl together.

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 25

Lol, this is actually crazy and funny, see more of her tweets below…

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 26

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 27

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 28

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 29

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 30

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 31

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 32

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 33

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 34

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 35

“Who introduced my husband to anäl sëx?” – woman cries out on Twitter 36

Lolzzz….At-least she’s getting her ass ready for Le boo.

1 Comment

1 Comment

1. Anonymous

September 28, 2016 at 12:56 pm

lolz.. i do get her, the shock and feeling scared.. but isn't that too private hahaha real family and friends could read it waaaaa..

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

"Mohbad Rejected His Son, Saying He Only Slept With Wunmi Once" – Late Singer's Father

“Mohbad Rejected His Son, Saying He Only Slept With Wunmi Once” – Late Singer’s Father

Women’s Super League: Chelsea Wins Fifth Consecutive WSL Title With 6-0 Victory Over Man Utd

"I Had A Crush On Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter" – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Reveals [Video]

“I Had A Crush On Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Reveals [Video]

Manchester City Star, Phil Foden Wins Premier League Player Of The Season

Manchester City Star, Phil Foden Wins Premier League Player Of The Season

VeryDarkMan Accuses Carter Efe Of Beating His Baby Mama [Video]

VeryDarkMan Accuses Carter Efe Of Beating His Baby Mama [Video]

2027: I Will Step Down And Support Peter Obi — Atiku
Politics18 hours ago

2027: I May Step Down And Support Peter Obi — Atiku

Nicki DaBarbie Regains Her Freedom After 2 Weeks In Jail

Nickie DaBarbie Regains Her Freedom After 2 Weeks In Jail

Seyi Vibez Purchases A New Lamborghini Urus Worth N400 Million [Video]

Seyi Vibez Purchases A New Lamborghini Urus Worth N400 Million [Video]

Chelsea star, Cole Palmer Wins Premier League Young Player of the Season Award

Chelsea star, Cole Palmer Wins Premier League Young Player of the Season Award

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]

Queen Wokoma Slams Those Criticizing Her Outfit At Junior Pope’s Burial [Photos]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

E-Money Threatens Women Who Accused Him Of Having Romantic Affair With Junior Pope’s Wife

"My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up" - Oritsefemi [Video]

“My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up” – Oritsefemi [Video]

Photos And Video From Junior Pope's Burial In Enugu

Photos And Video From Junior Pope’s Burial In Enugu

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum - Oritse Femi [Video]

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum – Oritse Femi [Video]

BET Awards 2024: Ayra Starr, Burna Boy, Tems, Asake And Seyi Vibez Bag Nominations [Full List]

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad's Death

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad’s Death

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications