PHOTOSPEAKS

Miss Anambra 2015, Chidinma Okeke, whose s*x video went viral on social media has handed over her crown to Miss Anambra project executives, Miss Abiola Jinadu and Miss Blessing Obiora. The management of Anambra Broadcasting Service expressed joy as it looks forward to crowning a new queen.

Miss Anambra 2015 Chidimma Okeke Hands Over Her Crown Amidst Lesbian S*x Video Scandal 3

The outgoing Queen urged Nigerian girls to avail themselves of the opportunity of achieving their dream in life and shared some of her experiences during including representing Nigeria at the Miss Intercontinental pageant in Germany.

The Managing Director and Chief Executive officer of the ABS, Nze Uche Nworah had earlier commended the out going queen on the successful completion of her tenure and wished her well in life. He also announced that Miss Anambra 2016 originally scheduled to hold on the 28th of October 2016 has been postponed and that a new date will be announced later.

Other members of the ABS management present during the event were the Director, News and Current Affairs Department Mr Gab Okpalaeze, The Director of programmes, Mr Don Onyenji, the Head of finance department, Mrs Nneka Ogbuonwu and the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on media, Mr Emeka Ozumba.

Miss Chidinma has courted controversy last week after her alleged lesbian s*x video went viral in which she was seen engaging in s*x act with another woman.

Watch the video below…

ALSO READ: Watch The Leaked Cucumber Lesbian S*x Video Of Miss Anambra 2015

8 Comments

8 Comments

1. Anonymous

October 26, 2016 at 8:40 am

Just the way the cookie crumbles

2. Anonymous

October 26, 2016 at 8:46 am

She even disappointed me. The little girl I held in high esteem . You just sold ur soul to the ? Devil.

3. Anonymous

October 26, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Kanyi Okeke.com no offence are you related to Chidimma Okeke cos both of you guys bear the same surname????

4. Anonymous

October 26, 2016 at 7:16 pm

Believe in God and be strong, in every doll night comes a brighter day, no matter how tough it is.

5. Anonymous

October 27, 2016 at 10:25 am

Now please i don't want to be crucified but i have to say the truth, this is not Chidinma, I am a private investigator (not yet contracted bythe victim here). That is who i am. I will give you only one (1) point
    and if she want more she can contract me.

I have gone through the video over and over gone through her pictures during other events. I found out that she uses a HAND BONGO or BRACELET. She wears it on her right hand but the video show it on her left hand.

6. Anonymous

October 31, 2016 at 6:23 pm

Pls can someone send me d video so i can confirm if truly she's d one

7. Anonymous

November 3, 2016 at 10:40 am

The man or the person that upload the video is a mad person

8. Anonymous

November 10, 2016 at 8:15 am

We all make mistakes.We all have things we do in secret, even worse than d chidimma case. She only looks bad because hers was exposed and even more dirty ones are talking and condemning her. Anyway,my take is that Chidimma should forge ahead with her life and should not allow this black spot to deter her. I can't blame chidimma as many have done,because I see a girl fighting with a force mightier than her,if she had released the video herself,I would have had a different opinion of her.The reaction of many condemning chidimma is exactly what the perpetrators of this heinous and satanic act wanted and I won't give it to them.Chidimma,take heart and worry not so much because nothing lasts forever.Very soon, it will pass over you , just don't allow this to change your vision for urself.And to the perpetrators, I have to remind u that nemesis is no ones friend,one day u shall receive ur own due. And to those criticizing and condemning her, lotakwanu na onwerokwa onye akwo na azu ike ya di mma ine anya.I rest my case.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification
News1 hour ago

Imo Assembly Recommends Sack Of Chief Judge Over Alleged Age Falsification

President Tinubu And Organised Labour Agrees On ₦70,000 Minimum Wage For Workers
News1 hour ago

"An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years" - VeryDarkMan [Video]

“An Igbo Man Got BLord Arrested, He Might Be Jailed For 15 Years” – VeryDarkMan [Video]

"VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police" - BLord Group

“VeryDarkMan Has No Power To Arrest Our CEO, He Was Invided By Police” – BLord Group

"I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce" - Caroline Danjuma

“I Lost My Identity And Dreams Because Of Divorce” – Caroline Danjuma

Cubana Chief Priest Buys New Hermes Bag For His Wife To Match Their Cars [Video]

"He's Very Greedy" - Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

“He’s Very Greedy” – Netizens Reacts As Kizz Daniel And Ubi Franklin’s Fights Over N150 Million Gig

Judy Austin Shares Her Admiration For Yul Edochie As He Launches His Support For Tinubu

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Ooni Of Ife Addresses Allegation Of Scamming US-Based Doctor Of $180,000

Governor Zulum’s Son Not Arrested For Killing Man Over A Woman – Borno Govt
Metro21 hours ago

Governor Zulum’s Son Umar Zulum Umara Allegedly Stabs Chinese Man to Death Over Lady Inside Indian Nightclub

Tinubu’s Govt Lies Again As UAE Denies Approving $10k Bank Balance, N640k Fee As Visa Application Requirements 4
News23 hours ago

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts - Obi Cubana

While You Work Hard, Make Time To Enjoy The Fruits Of Your Efforts – Obi Cubana

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos - BBNaija CeeC [Video]

How EFCC Officer Threatened To Shoot And Kill Me In Lagos – BBNaija CeeC [Video]

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov
News1 day ago

Edo Assembly Appeals Shaibu’s Reinstatement, Says Omobayo Remains Deputy Gov

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano
News1 day ago

Kano Governor Reinstates Emir Of Gaya, Appoints Two Others For Karaye, Rano

Senate Replaces Ali Ndume With Tahir Munguno As Chief Whip For Criticizing Tinubu's Govt
Politics1 day ago

Tahir Munguno Replaces Ali Ndume as Senate Chief Whip

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs" - Simi

“I Don’t Listen To Anybody’s Music, I Only Listen To My Husband’s Songs” – Simi

Drake's $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

Drake’s $100 Million Mansion Gets Flooded By Heavy Rainfall In Canada [Video]

"If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” - Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash

“If You Want To Breakup, Pay Me For Everything I Did For You” – Kizz Daniel Hints Marriage Crash