Entertainment

Shaydee Reveals How Wizkid Rescued him From Being Homeless

Shaydee Reveals How Wizkid Rescued him From Being Homeless 3

Former EME signed artiste, Shaydee has revealed how Wizkid rescued him from being homeless, which resulted in the strong bond between them.

In an interview with Showtime, Shaydee explained how Wizkid offered to share a room with him at the label’s apartment when there was no room left for him to occupy after signing on to the Banky W owned record label. He said

“When I got signed there was no space in the house. There was a six bedroom flat and every room was full. So Wizkid invited me to come and stay in his room. Wizkid and I literally stayed in one room for over a year. We grew a bond just like that.”

Shaydee who recently released a new song explained why he refused to sign on to Wizkid’s Starboy record label. He said:

“That I can’t really talk about; Starboy is family any day. We don’t have to be on any signed arrangements to show that. But obviously because of his busy schedule we have not been able to do a lot of things we planned to do. We actually planned to drop an album together. He’s my brother; whenever he comes around we make music.”

Speaking further, he stressed that contrary to public opinion, he was the only artiste who left EME records without acrimony after his contract with the label expired. He said:

“I think I was the only one that left without any story. I think people were just looking for drama and they couldn’t find any with me. I know how media works and I like my reputation to be good without blemish. I don’t have time for all that lies. We’re all trying to make money, so everyone is cool”, he said.

Former US President Donald Trump Shot During Presidential Rally 4
News14 hours ago

Former US President Donald Trump Shot During Presidential Rally

Paul Okoye Surprises His Wife, Ivy Ifeoma With New Range Rover Car [Photos]

Paul Okoye Surprises His Wife, Ivy Ifeoma With New Range Rover [Photos]

I Began Hating Nkechi Blessing When She Revealed She Has My Nudε Photos - Blessing CEO [Video]

I Began Hating Nkechi Blessing When She Revealed She Has My Nudε Photos – Blessing CEO [Video]

Negligence, Lack Of Value For Life Responsible For Plateau School Building Collapse - Simi

Negligence, Lack Of Value For Life Responsible For Plateau School Building Collapse – Simi

Biodun Okeowo Omoborty Gets Married In Traditional Ceremony [Photos/Video]

Biodun Okeowo Omoborty Gets Married In Traditional Ceremony [Photos/Video]

Meta Finally Lifts Restriction On Donald Trump's Facebook And Instagram Accounts
News1 day ago

Meta Finally Lifts Restriction On Donald Trump’s Facebook And Instagram Accounts

Tiwa Savage Laments Struggle Of Raising Her Son, Says She Wants To Enjoy Life

Tiwa Savage Lament Struggles Of Raising Her Son, Says She Wants To Enjoy Herself

"Carelessness, Negligence" - Patience Ozokwor Reveals Why Nollywood Stars Are Dying

“Carelessness, Negligence” – Patience Ozokwor Reveals Why Nollywood Stars Are Dying

Nigerian comedian and skit maker, Gloria Olorunto, popularly known as Maraji, has announced the birth of her second child with her Ghanaian husband.
News1 day ago

2 Storey Residential Building Collapse in Abuja, Many Trapped

Junior Pope Told Me His Wife Never Gave Him Peace Before His Death - Esther Nwachukwu

Junior Pope Told Me His Wife Never Gave Him Peace Before His Death – Esther Nwachukwu

Actor Olatayo Amokade 'Ijebu' Show Off His Newly Acquired Car [Photos]

Actor Olatayo Amokade ‘Ijebu’ Show Off His Newly Acquired Car [Photos]

Tinubu Replaces Bello-Bako With Abubakar Dansoho As Managing Director Of NPA
News1 day ago

Tinubu Replaces Bello-Bako With Abubakar Dantsoho As Managing Director Of NPA

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break
Metro2 days ago

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students
Metro2 days ago

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students

"Chatter Is Live" - Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

“Chatter Is Live” – Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

Court Grants N10bn Bail To Ex-Power Minister, Saleh Mamman Over Alleged N33bn Fraud

"I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace" - Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace” – Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I'm Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

“I’m Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

"Are You Okay?" - Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

“Are You Okay?” – Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

Yhemo Lee And Girlfriend, Thayour Set To Get Married, Share Wedding Invites [Video]