Entertainment

“Release Them Today!” – Tonto Dike Replies Blackmailer Who Threatened To Release Her Nude Photos

"Release Them Today!" - Tonto Dike Replies Blackmailer Who Threatened To Release Her Nude Photos 3

Popular Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh has replied a blackmailer wrote to her, informing her of his plans to release her nude pictures by the weekend.

Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram page to share a screenshot of the message she received from some hackers identified as Speakout_1, who threatened to release her naked photos this weekend.

Instead of being concerned, she urged them to quickly release the photos today. She is happy to make some cash from the publicity it is likely going to create.

However, the movie star made clear that she is ready to risk her freedom by ending their lives if the pictures to be released are fabricated.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by AMB. KING TONTO (@tontolet)

She wrote:

“THESE ONES ARE STILL LEARNING,IF I GIVE YOU GUYS A DIRTY SLAP YOU WILL RELEASE MY NUDES TODAY..How dare you have my nudes and decide to release it at weekend,Do you know how much I have spent on my body so far..Don’t play with me ,RELEASE THE SHIT LETS MAKE MONEY..I WANNA BLOW SO DONT LET ME DROP IT BEFORE YOU LAD!!#securingthebag2019#PS:- if you release a photo shopped picture of me,I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD AND GO TO JAIL,I will hunt you down and do really bad things to everyone you Love..DARE ME DARE ME DARE ME DARE ME @nigerianpoliceforce”

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News8 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead