Entertainment

Former Premier League Player Faces Flogging In Saudi Arabia After Insulting Fan Online 3

A former Tottenham player and Al-Wehda’s tactician, Mido faces a flogging in Saudi Arabia after being accused of insulting a fan on social media.

According to reports, Mido abused a fan after he was asked by the fan to step down from the club’s tactician’ role following a 4-0 defeat to rivals Al-Nassr which left Al-Wehda languishing in sixth place in the Saudi league.

After the defeat, the fan moaned online:

“Please, resign from your rule as Al Wehda coach, we understand your coaching style, but it is not helpful, it is better for you to be pundit, your words is good, but as coach you are not so well.”

Mido allegedly replied, “pu**y of your aunt’s mother,” and was swiftly deleted.

The ex-striker, however, denied responsibility for the abusive Twitter post despite being sent from his verified account. The insulting reply was deleted  He insisted his account had been hacked.

It is an offence under the law of the strict Islamic kingdom to publicly insult a Saudi national. Punishment for such a crime has previously been flagellation.

Mido, 36, a famous TV pundit across the Middle East, said:

“I respect the decision of the board, but my account was hacked and I’m going to use all my legal tools to prove it.”

Later the former Premier League star said he had regained control of his social media.

Harrysong’s Ex-Wife Reacts After He Accused Her Of Getting Pregnant For Another Man While In Marriage [Video]
Entertainment21 mins ago

"I'm The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent" – Whitemoney

“I’m The First Of My Kind, No Nigerian Artist Can Match My Talent” – Whitemoney

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For "Carrying Drug" [Video]

Nicki Minaj Arrested By Police In Amsterdam For “Carrying Drugs” [Video]

FA Cup Final: Man City 1-2 Man United, Updates, Score, Analysis, Highlights [Video] 6

How My Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage – Zack Orji [Video]

Harrysong Vows To Expose Evil Deeds Done By His Ex-Wife, KCee, Destiny Etiko And Her Mother

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

DNA Test Reveals Kayode Olanrewaju Not Father Of His 3 Children With Wife

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

TapSwap: How To Make Money Online By Simply Tapping Your Phone Screen

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Make Money With TapSwap
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

Why TapSwap Banned Nigerians | Everything You Need To Know About Making Money With TapSwap

“I Apologies If I Disappointed You” - BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

“I Apologise If I Disappointed You” – BLord Says As He Announces Plan To Marry Second Wife

Paul Okoye Reportedly Marries Ivy Ifeoma Traditionally Amid Pregnancy Rumours [Video]

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

Governor Abba Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Aminu Bayero

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application - How To Apply
Education3 days ago

NELFund Opens Portal For Students Loan Application – How To Apply

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First 'Millennial Saint'
World News3 days ago

15-Year-Old Italian Teenager, Carlo Acutis Set To Become The First ‘Millennial Saint’

"My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends" – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

“My Father Fela Had 27 Wives And Over 100 Girlfriends” – Seun Kuti Reveals [Video]

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Zubby Michael Acknowledges That Angela Okorie Is In love With Him

Another Woman Accuses Diddy Of Forcing Her To Have Sεx With Kim Porter While He Mαsturbated

Sanusi Lamido Receives Reinstatement Letter, Turbaned As Emir Of Kano [Photos/Video]

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities 7
Business3 days ago

Diving into Diverse Crypto Trading Opportunities

FG Halt Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project Realignment After Landmark Beach Demolition