Plane Forced To Turn Around After Passenger Realized She Forgot Her Baby At Airport 3

A Saudia plane en route to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia was forced to turn around shortly after take-off when a forgetful mum realized she’d left her baby at the airport.

According to Gulf News, footage which has gone viral on social media captured a pilot asking air traffic controllers for permission to return to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

In the video, the pilot is heard asking ATC staff: “May God be with us. Can we come back or what?”

After noting the flight number – SV832 –  the operator asks a colleague what protocol they should follow, if one even exists.

The pilot adds:

“This flight is requesting to come back…a passenger forgot her baby in the waiting area, the poor thing.”

When ATC asked the pilot to confirm the story, he replied:

“We told you, a passenger left her baby in the terminal and refuses to continue the flight.”

The operator then gave them permission to return to King Abdul Aziz International Airport.

He said:“Okay, head back to the gate. This is totally a new one for us!”

Some people praised the pilots while others slammed the mum for being careless.

Business19 hours ago