Entertainment

Juliet Ibrahim Reveals How She Was Molested By Her Grand Uncle And Cousins At Age 8 3

Popular Nollywood Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has made a shocking revelation about how she was sexually abused by her relations at a very tender age.

During a radio interview while promoting her new book ‘A Toast To Life’,  Juliet Ibrahim shocked her fans with the revelation that she was molested by her grand-uncle and cousins when she was 8 years old.

The actress also revealed that she was in a point of no return when she was offered a chance to relocate abroad and forfeit her dream of becoming a great popular actress, she has to turn down the offer just to follow his dream.

Watch the video below: