23-Year-Old Runs Girl Escapes With Man’s SUV, Phones Worth N1m After Sex Romp In Lagos 3

Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 23-year-old lady identified as Deborah Nwachukwu, for stealing a Toyota SUV, cash and valuable items from a man she had sex with at MKO Street, off Toyin Street, Ikeja.

Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Lagos State Police Command, Bala Elkana, who confirmed this to newsmen said the suspect stole a Toyota SUV, two Samsung S10, Wrist watch, designer perfume and some cash from one Patrick.

The incident happened on 20/10/2019 at about 0200 hours when the man was sleeping.

“Patrick (the complainant) met Nwachukwu at Shoprite in Ikeja selling some cleaning products for a company around the shopping mall where he invited her to help render home service in cleaning his house for him.

“They agreed for N20,000 as payment for her service. However, Nwachukwu said that the invitation was not just for cleaning of the house but for sexual reasons.

“After the sexual intercourse, she noticed that the complainant was asleep and she quickly took his exotic times, some cash, his vehicle and escaped from the house after locking him up in the room.

“The suspect has been charged to court and remanded in correctional custody,” he said.

Meanwhile, a disgruntled ‘runs girl’ has taken to her social media page to call out a Nigerian singer, Papisnoop, whom she accused of sleeping with her without payment.

In a video, the lady and some other girls were seen shouting on the singer to pay his debt and respect the fact that he is a celebrity.

News1 day ago