The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has confirmed two new cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The NCDC made this known via its Twitter handle @NCDCgov, on Tuesday.
NCDC tweeted, “Two new cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed in Nigeria. One is in Lagos State and one in Ogun.
“One case is a returning traveller. The second case is a contact of a previously confirmed case.
“As of 1pm on March 24, there are 42 confirmed cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria – two discharged, one death.”
Femi Otedola, chairman of First HoldCo, said he plans to invest $100 million in the…
Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham has decried the growing cases of killings and kidnappings in Oyo…
Portugal head coach Roberto Martinez has unveiled his squad for the 2026 FIFA World Cup,…
Desmond Elliot has withdrawn from the All Progressives Congress (APC) primary election for the Surulere…
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has uncovered a methamphetamine laboratory in Ogun State.…
Socialite Cubana Chief Priest said President Bola Tinubu does not fully trust him, which he…