Friday Etim Ukim, a councillorship aspirant under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the forthcoming 2020 Local Government Elections in Akwa Ibom State, has visited a shrine with his nomination form to seek for support from the deity.

PDP Councillorship Aspirant Visits Shrine With His Nomination Form To Consults Deity [Photos] 9

Ukim was said to have visited the shrine on Thursday, to help him win the Councillorship seat of Ward 7 in Urueoffong/Oruko local government area of Akwa Ibom.

Photos published by Paradise News shows the momemnt the PDP aspirant placed his two nomination forms in front of the deity and prayed over it.

He could be seen kneeling before the deity and praying with a bottle of gin while holding palm fronds on the other hand as the religion demands.

READ:  Abia State University University Shut Down Till Further Notice

PDP Councillorship Aspirant Visits Shrine With His Nomination Form To Consults Deity [Photos] 10

PDP Councillorship Aspirant Visits Shrine With His Nomination Form To Consults Deity [Photos] 11
PDP Councillorship Aspirant Visits Shrine With His Nomination Form To Consults Deity [Photos] 12

KanyiDaily had reported how two notorious men caught and stripped naked while trying to steal crafted god symbols at a shrine in Etitnabo Ezihu, Igboukwu, Anambra State.

READ:  Igbos Will Regret If They Don’t Vote Massively For Buhari Next Week —APC

Spotify’s refreshed ‘New Music Friday Naija’ spotlights Nigeria's rising stars 13
Business18 hours ago