“18 In Kaduna, 17 In Abuja” – Nigeria Records 56 New Coronavirus Cases As Total Rises To 66,439

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has recorded 56 new cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of infections in the country to 66,439.

"18 In Kaduna, 17 In Abuja" - Nigeria Records 56 New Coronavirus Cases As Total Rises To 66,439 3

The NCDC made this known on Monday night via its official Twitter handle, where it disclosed that the new cases were recorded in ten states including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

“On the 23rd of November 2020, 56 new confirmed cases and 1 death was recorded in Nigeria,” NCDC said.

“The 56 new cases are reported from 10 states- Kaduna (18), FCT (17), Lagos (6), Plateau (5), Kano (3), Kwara (2), Yobe (2), Ekiti (1), Niger (1), Rivers (1).

“Till date, 66,439 cases have been confirmed, 62,241 cases have been discharged and 1,168 deaths have been recorded in 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.”

READ:  2 Yahoo Boys, Native Doctor, Kidnapper Burnt Alive For Killing 17-Year-Old Girl In Edo [Photos]

See the breakdown of cases by state below;

READ:  Russians Protest As Thousands Flee After Putin Ordered Them To Be Recruited Into Army To Fight In Ukraine

News1 day ago