Entertainment

“Holy Spirit Told Me Williams Uchemba Is My Husband” – Brunella Oscar Narrates How They Met

Brunella Oscar, a US trained physician and newly wed bride of Nollywood actor Williams Uchemba, has narrated how she met her husband on social media.

"Holy Spirit Told Me Williams Uchemba Is My Husband" - Brunella Oscar Narrates How They Met 3

Williams tied the knot with Brunella in Anambra State on Sunday, November 15, 2020, and the couple’s traditional marriage was met with several wellwishes from fans and loved ones.

Speaking with Weddung Digest Naija, the physician revealed that she met Williams on Facebook in 2017 after stumbling on a video of him preaching the gospel.

Brunella said while watching the video, the Holy Spirit told her that he is her husband and she immediately knew they were meant to be together.

She was led by the Holy Spirit to make the first move on Facebook by engaging William with little expectations, he replied and their relationship blossomed ever since.

READ:  Davido Offers Advice To Kanye West After He Called Out Adidas For Releasing 'Fake Yeezys'

“It was the evening of 22nd November 2016 when I was scrolling down on Facebook and randomly came across a video of a guy (Williams) preaching the gospel and advising the young people on the path to follow in life.

“The video was about 15 mins long but 30 seconds into the video I heard a voice saying “This is my husband!”

“I had no idea who this guy was, never even heard of his name before but I felt the urge to message him on FB messenger just to encourage him to do more and never give up on his passion”

“Immediately clicked on his name, noticed it was a “fan page” but didn’t think too much of it because i thought that maybe he was a motivational speaker of some sorts. So I messaged him but I was not expecting a reply.

READ:  Baby Daddies Waiting To Follow In Tuface's Footstep

“At the time I had just started my MSc. Degree 2 months ago and I vividly remember going to uni the next day all happy and smiling, telling all my friends that I had met my husband the night before.

“My friends can bear me witness because they thought I was crazy when I narrated the circumstance surrounding my statement (bearing in mind I hadn’t got a reply yet!).

“That afternoon, 23rd November I surprisingly got a reply from him but all he said was: “Thanks! Where are you from?” 🤨

“To me that was a very blunt answer but I replied by saying where I was from, and then asked him the same question.

READ:  Your Work, Impact Will Always Be Remembered - Stephanie Linus Mourns Saint Obi

“His reply 😂“ I am from that state your mother doesn’t want you to marry from”. As I didn’t know what he meant I told him so and eventually he told me where he was from.

“He then asked me for my age which I told him to guess, and he guessed right. He then gave me his number and asked me to message him on WhatsApp since there was a lot of traffic on his Messenger.

“That same night he video called me and we spoke for hours, and every subsequent night after that too. We video called each other a lot, we got to know each other more and more which was fun and easy because we felt like we’ve known each other for 10 years or more.

“We clicked instantly and I didn’t want to scare him off by saying “oh by the way the Holy Spirit told me you’re my husband”🤣. I just let the friendship grow naturally and patiently waited for God to reveal that to him Himself.

READ:  'LEKKI WIVES!' You Like?

“He told me a bit more about his work and passion for the less privilege and invited me to attend the next Winter edition of the Youth Assembly conference at the UN Headquarters in New York.

“We felt that would be a good platform to meet in person and hopefully see if we liked each other as much as we did over the phone. So 2 months after we started talking, now January 2017, I went to NY and met him for the very first time.

“It’s fair to say that we connected instantly and it was clear to us that we were each other’s missing piece in our lives. We only spent 1 week in NY but, it sure felt like we’ve known each other all our lives and, 4 years later….well the rest is history🥰”

KaanyiDaily recalls that a few months ago, Williams Uchemba adopted an 18-year-old carpenter identified as Demola and granted him a fully funded university scholarship.

READ:  I Was Told Not To Thank Olamide Publicly After He Gifted Me N1million - Cynthia Morgan

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” - Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chivido 2024: “Oya Come My Wedding” – Davido Taunts People Claiming He’s Too Accessible

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Chelsea Agrees £19m Deal With Aston Villa For Teenager Star, Omari Kellyman

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him - Sophia Momodu

Davido Abandoned Imade Because I Refused To Sleep With Him – Sophia Momodu

Unregistered Tiger Nut Drinks Caused Lagos Cholera Outbreak, Death Toll Rises To 24
Health10 hours ago

Sister Of Abuja Cab Driver Accused By Daniella Peters Denies Kidnap Allegations [Video]

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Ayra Starr Reveals Why She Can No Longer Stand Straight

Fubara Appoints Wodo To Replace Wike’s Ally Awuse As Chairman Of Rivers Traditional Rulers Council
Politics14 hours ago

Dammy Krane Continues 'Murder' Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

Dammy Krane Continues ‘Murder’ Allegations Against Davido Despite Cease And Desist Letter

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja - BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

How I Was Almost Kidnapped By A Cab Driver In Abuja – BBNaija’s Daniella Peters

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Davido Issues Cease And Desist To Dammy Krane, Threatens Defamation Lawsuit

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja
Metro1 day ago

Journalist Joe Waksi Found Dead Days After He Was Declared Missing In Abuja

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger - Joe Igbokwe

A Man Can Have 5 Girlfriends, But If Your Wife Dates Another Man, Your Life Is In Danger – Joe Igbokwe

"They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened" - Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

“They Tried To Stop Davido, Chioma’s Wedding But God’s Will Happened” – Cubana Chief Priest [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce - Davido Brags [Video]

The Engagement Ring I Gave Chioma Can Buy 3 Rolls Royce – Davido Brags [Video]

"I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man" – IK Osakioduwa Says He'll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

“I’ll Never Be A 50/50 Man” – IK Osakioduwa Says He’ll Never Split Bill With His Wife [Video]

Kano Government Orders Bayero's Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Kano Government Orders Bayero’s Eviction From Mini Palace, Demolition Of Building

Jaywon Tackles Ayra Starr And Her Supporters For Disrespectful Use Of Their Photo

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Bianca Censori Goes Topless In Suspenders For Dinner With Kanye West [Photos]

Kanayo Accuses Angel Unigwe And Her Mother Of Contract Breach, Threatens Disruptions [Video]

“I Have Only 10 Years Left To Look Beautiful” – Kim Kardashian