Entertainment

Popular Nigerian singer, Wizkid has revealed that he would have been on the streets hustling like every other prson, if he hadn’t chosen music as a career path.

Wizkid Says If He Wasn’t Blessed To Be Doing Music, He Would Have Been On The Streets 3

The award-winning Afrobeats artiste disclosed this during a recent interviw with British supermodel and television personality, Naomi Campbell.

Wizkid said he would have been on the streets by now if he wasn’t blessed to be doing music because he wasn’t raised with a silver spoon, but God used music to completely transform his life.

“If I wasn’t blessed to be doing music I would have probably been on the streets,” he said.

READ:  Respect my wife’s privacy – Davido debunks Chioma’s pregnancy report

“I am not from a rich family and I wasn’t raised with a silver spoon so I feel I was blessed so I can be a blessing to my family and to those around me.

“I believe if I wasn’t making music I would have been on the streets hustling like every other kid.

”God blessed me with music and it’s safe to say music changed my life. It also changed the life of those I love and care about.”

KanyiDaily recalls that Wizkid recently emerged winner of the “Best African Act” at the 2020 MOBO awards. He was also nominated for ‘Artist of the Year” at the incoming 2021 MTV MAMA awards.

READ:  Gospel Singer, Frank Edwards Claims The Devil Tried To Kill His Mother Yesterday

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Caught On Camera Beating, Kicking His Ex-Girlfriend, Cassie Ventura [Video]
Entertainment45 mins ago

Queen Wokoma Slams Those Criticizing Her Outfit At Junior Pope’s Burial [Photos]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

Skepta Dances To Portable’s New Song ‘Spiderman’ Detailing His Arrest [Video]

E-Money Threatens Women Who Accused Him Of Having Romantic Affair With Junior Pope’s Wife

"My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up" - Oritsefemi [Video]

“My Ex-Wife Had 21 Miscarriages, She Sent Her Friends To Beat Me Up” – Oritsefemi [Video]

Photos And Video From Junior Pope's Burial In Enugu

Photos And Video From Junior Pope’s Burial In Enugu

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum - Oritse Femi [Video]

I Accommodated Burna Boy After He Cried To Me During Fight With His Mum – Oritse Femi [Video]

BET Awards 2024: Ayra Starr, Burna Boy, Tems, Asake And Seyi Vibez Bag Nominations [Full List]

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad's Death

Foundation Offers N50 Million To Anyone With Useful Information On Mohbad’s Death

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications
Education1 day ago

APPLY: FG Unveils Portal For Student Loan Applications

Why Autopsy Failed To Reveal Cause Of Mohbad's Death - Pathologist

Why Autopsy Failed To Reveal Cause Of Mohbad’s Death – Pathologist

Trends in Summer Fashion: What's Hot for 2024 4
Business2 days ago

Trends in Summer Fashion: What’s Hot for 2024

Kizz Daniel Admits To Cheating On His Wife, Months After He Was Accused Of Adultery

Chelsea Suffer ‘Painful’ Blow As Reece James Gets Extended Four-Match Ban

Chelsea Suffer ‘Painful’ Blow As Reece James Gets Extended Four-Match Ban

Burna Boy Reveals Names Of Nigerian Artists Who Impacted His Music Career [Video]

"I’ve Been Very Uncomfortable" - Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant In Turkey [Video]

“I’ve Been Very Uncomfortable” – Peter Okoye Undergoes Hair Transplant In Turkey [Video]

Portable Releases New Song “Spider Man” Detailing His Arrest Over Car Debt [Listen]

Mayorkun Finally Speaks On Accusations By Nickie Dabarbie Of Money Ritual Attempt

Hundreds Arrested In New Caledonia As France Declares State Of Emergency Over Deadly Protest
World News2 days ago