Entertainment

Nigerian singer, Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Princess has called out her boss, Olamide, on social media, accusing him of destroying her music career for five years.

YBNL Signee, Temmie Ovwasa Drags Olamide For Destroying Her Music Career For 5 Years 3

In a post shared on Instagram page, Temmie Ovwasa said Olamide “gives the world the impression that he’s kind but beneath the facade is a man that leaves a trail of broken dreams.”

She alleged that alleged that the rapper brought her to Lagos from Ilorin and kept her in a house for almost 5 years without allowing her to drop anything for 3 years.

According to her, the YBNL boss restricted her from performing at gigs ‘without any reason’, and also blocked her from releasing any projects for for three years despite recording the albums and multiple singles under the music label.

READ:  Paul Okoye’s Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeoma Replies Those Comparing Her To Hakimi’s Wife [Video]

“Temmie You have not dropped any song in 2 years, lazy m artist. I actually recorded 3 albums and multiple singles that were never dropped by YBNL for no fucking reason and my shows were rejected by them making it hard for me to do anything!”

“Omo, it’s YBNL thinking that I’m going to keep quiet after they fucked me over for nearly 5 years, My voice may not be loud but I fit shout. You don’t give a person hope & snatch it from them. Olamide Adedeji, I will always have your name in my mouth. Silence is not my language.

“Chinko, Xino, Lyta, Davolee, Picasso, Yomi blaze, Limerick, Temmie. You give the world the impression that you’re kind but beneath the facade is a man that leaves a trail of broken dreams. But then again, that’s what men do. Your story will cease from my mouth when you kill me.

“@Olamide How the fuck do you keep a child you brought to Lagos all the way from Ilorin in a house for almost 5 years without allowing her to drop anything for 3 years, You rejected all my shows for no fucking reason. And I was nothing but grateful because at least I dey YBNL.

READ:  Mariah Carey claims American Idol was ‘abusive’

“5 years, 4 singles, 4 videos. If that’s how he got to where he is he should come and explain @olamide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“@olamide I did not beg you or reach out to you for a record deal, I was minding my business when you reached out to me. 5 years, 4 singles, 4 videos. Na so you reach where you dey??? Oga I go use you write bestseller since na all of us dey craze. No be only hand that fed you.

“Depending on your fans to bully me into silence, My dia nobody can bully someone that doesn’t have shame. And those ass-kickers who will lick anything as long as it has money attached to it will troop in. If anything happens to me y’all know who to call,” she said

Meanwhile, Former Ex-YBNL signee, Viktoh had also reacted to a fan who claimed Olamide used his destiny to run one or two packages (rituals).

READ:  Kanye West Seen Dancing To Mystro's 'Immediately' Song With Wizkid In Uganda - Watch Video

Senate Pardons, Recalls Senator Abdul Ningi For Three Months Suspension
Politics14 hours ago

Senate Pardons, Recalls Senator Abdul Ningi For Three Months Suspension

Actress Fatima Usman Is Dead

Actress Fatima Usman Is Dead

Chelsea Agree 5-Year Deal With Enzo Maresca As New Manager To Replace Mauricio Pochettino

"If A Man Can Spend N20M On Me Weekly, He Can Get In Between My Legs" – Saida Boj [Video]

“If A Man Can Spend N20M On Me Weekly, He Can Get In Between My Legs” – Saida Boj [Video]

"Women Should Bill A Man 24 Hours After He Collects Their Number" – Saida Boj [Video]

“Women Should Bill A Man 24 Hours After He Collects Their Number” – Saida Boj [Video]

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary [Video]

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary [Video]

"To Gain Followers" - Man Reveals Why He Accused E-Money Of Sleeping With Junior Pope’s Wife

“To Gain Followers” – Man Reveals Why He Accused E-Money Of Sleeping With Junior Pope’s Wife

Davido Acquires New Cadillac Escalade SUV Worth Million Of Naira

Davido Acquires New Cadillac Escalade SUV Worth Million Of Naira

Sophia Momodu Tackles Israel DMW For Claiming Davido Sponsored Imade’s Travels

Sophia Momodu Tackles Israel DMW For Claiming Davido Sponsored Imade’s Travels

Woman Confronts Uche Maduagwu, Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her Sister And Avoiding Responsibility [Video]

Nollywood Director Reginald Ebere Is Dead

Nollywood Director Reginald Ebere Is Dead

Children’s Day: President Tinubu Vows To Help Nigerian Children Realise Their Dreams

Kogi Government Reacts To Killing Of Two Kidnapped CUSTECH University Students

Kogi Government Reacts To Killing Of Two Kidnapped CUSTECH University Students

US Actor, Johnny Wactor Shot Dead During Robbery Attack In Los Angeles

US Actor, Johnny Wactor Shot Dead During Robbery Attack In Los Angeles

"Agent Of Darkness, I'm Free From You” – Harrysong Replies Ex-Wife, Alexer Peres

“Agent Of Darkness, I’m Free From You” – Harrysong Replies Ex-Wife, Alexer Peres

Strategies for a profitable gold trading 4
Business2 days ago

Strategies for a profitable gold trading

Harrysong Still Bed Wets, His Mother Had 6 Kids For 6 Different Men - Ex-Wife, Alexer

Harrysong Still Bed Wets, His Mother Had 6 Kids For 6 Different Men – Ex-Wife, Alexer

“I'm Not Happy On This Children’s Day” – Actress Toyin Abraham Addresses Parents

“I’m Not Happy On This Children’s Day” – Actress Toyin Abraham Addresses Parents

Faith Ene Ogwu: The 14-year-old Author Inspiring Young Minds 5
Featured2 days ago

Faith Ene Ogwu: The 14-year-old Author Inspiring Young Minds

Ajayi Crowther University Expels Students Who Beat Colleague To Death Over Phone Theft
Metro2 days ago