Metro

68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Rαping His Sister’s 7-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra

Anambra State Police Command has arrested a 68-year-old man, Linus Onuzulike, for allegedly defiling his sister’s 7-year-old daughter in Abagana in Njikoka Local Government Area of the state.

68-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Rαping His Sister's 7-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra 3

The suspect was paraded alongside fifteen others for different offenses at the Police Command’s headquarters over the weekend.

Speaking to newsmen, Mr. Onuzulike, denied the rape allegations, saying he was accused by the victim’s mother, who happened to be his sister after they had a misunderstanding.

“Benedict said I raped her 7-year old girl, but I didn’t. She’s my blood sister, married in Umudioka.” he said.

“She came to my house after putting to bed and pleaded I should accommodate her.

READ:  EFCC Nabs 36 Suspected Internet Fraudsters in Ogun

”I gave her a room in my house. She accused me of molesting the daughter because of the misunderstanding I’m having with her.

“I insisted we must go to the police station the following day so she can undergo test but she ran away with the daughter.

“She later came out with the daughter and invited the police to arrest me, claiming to have carried out the test on the daughter.”

READ:  One Escapes Death As Two-Storey Building Collapses In Lagos

The Police spokesperson, Haruna Mohammed, warned those found engaging in any form of crimes to be ready to face the full wrath of the law.

He insisted that the Command would continue to pursue criminals until they refrained from committing crimes or relocate from the State.

KanyiDaily had also reported how a 21-year-old man was arested after he organised robbers to attack his pregnant sister amd rape her housemaid in Lagos State.

READ:  #EndSARS: Adamu Garba Threatens To Sue Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Again For 'Meddling In Nigeria’s Affairs'

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break
Metro7 hours ago

How Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Escaped In Niger Prison Break

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students
Metro7 hours ago

Secondary School Collapses In Plateau, Killing Over 16 Students

"Chatter Is Live" - Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

“Chatter Is Live” – Davido Announces Launch Of His Own Social Media Platform

Court Grants N10bn Bail To Ex-Power Minister, Saleh Mamman Over Alleged N33bn Fraud
News11 hours ago

"I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace" - Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I Can Never Overemphasise The Joy I Found In Peace” – Tonto Dikeh Declares

“I'm Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

“I’m Ready To Walk With You Forever” – Biodun Okeowo Tells Fiance Ahead Of Wedding

"Are You Okay?" - Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

“Are You Okay?” – Tacha Akide Playfully Dances And Twerks In Hospital Room [Video]

Yhemo Lee And Girlfriend, Thayour Set To Get Married, Share Wedding Invites [Video]

Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris ‘Vice President Trump’ At Press Conference [Video]
News16 hours ago

Supreme Court Bar Governors From Holding Local Government Funds
News1 day ago

Supreme Court Bar Governors From Holding Local Government Funds

"He's My Guy" - Basketmouth Reveals Why He Mocked Wizkid During Davido’s Wedding [Video]

“He’s My Guy” – Basketmouth Reveals Why He Mocked Wizkid During Davido’s Wedding [Video]

Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacob On His 82nd Birthday [Video]

Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband, Olu Jacobs On His 82nd Birthday [Video]

Prankster Zfancy Released On Bail After One Week In Police Custody [Video]

Prankster Zfancy Released On Bail After One Week In Police Custody [Video]

Blessing CEO Advises Davido And Sophia Momodu On Child Custody Battle [Video]

Blessing CEO Advises Davido And Sophia Momodu On Child Custody Battle [Video]

Patoranking Recounts How He Hawked With His Father On The Streets Of Lagos

Patoranking Recounts How He Hawked With His Father On The Streets Of Lagos

How To Withdraw From Hamster Kombat 4
Tech and Gadgets2 days ago

How To Withdraw From Hamster Kombat

'I'm Ready To Die, But I'll Take A Lot Of You Bullies With Me" - Toyin Abraham [Video]

‘I’m Ready To Die, But I’ll Take A Lot Of You Bullies With Me” – Toyin Abraham [Video]

Copa America 2024: Argentina Mocks Drake After $300K Bet Loss On Canada

Copa America 2024: Argentina Mocks Drake After $300K Bet Loss On Canada

How To Check Your Mental Age
Health2 days ago

How To Check Your Mental Age

Toyin Abraham Faces Backlash For Using Police To Arrest Her Critic And His Mother