Metro

Ondo State Police Command has arrested a house boy, Emmanuel Akpan, for allegedly killing his madam, Mrs Febisola Adedayo, and stealing some of her personal items at her house located at lfokanbale street, Ondo town.

Houseboy Kills His Madam With Machete While Asleep, Steals N3,500 From Her In Ondo 3

The State Commissioner of Police, CP Bolaji Salami, disclosed this on Thursday, while parading the suspect and his accomplice Goodness Ekpe, before newsmen in Akure.

According to the CP, Akpan who had worked for Mrs Adedayo, a food canteen operator, for three years, hacked her to death with a machete while the woman was sleeping.

The CP explained that the houseboy received information from one Goodness Ekpe, his town boy, who also work at Ondo town, that the late woman had a lot of money and this was why he carried out the dastardly act.

Unfortunately after slaughtering the woman while she was sleeping, the suspects ransacked the house and discovered only N3,500.

READ:  Slain Kwara Monarch’s Abducted Wife, Others Finally Regain Freedom

Disappointed with the money they found in the apartment of the deceased, the suspects stole her (2) phones, jewelries and a generator before escaping to another village in Ogun where they were arrested.

While being the two suspects paraded before newsmen, Akpan blamed the act on the devil, adding that it was Ekpe that pushed him to kill his employer.

”I received information from my town boy, Goodness, that my madam has been keeping a lot of money in the house,” he said.

”He told me to kill her so that we can steal the money and run away.

READ:  South African Mob Beats Nigerian Man To Death In His Shop Over A Stolen Laptop

“But after killing my madam, we could only find N3,500 in the house. We stole her phones, jewellery and generator and ran away to Ogun State where the police came to arrest us.

“I have been working with her for three years. I regret my action and I am begging for forgiveness from the police and my madam’s family.”

Ekpe, on his part, denied asking Akpan to kill his employer.

The commissioner disclosed that investigation was ongoing and after the investigation the suspects would be charged to court accordingly.

KanyiDaily had also reported how a househelp was caught trying to kill his boss and his family members with an insecticide ‘Sniper’ in Lagos State.

READ:  Regina Daniels Reacts As Husband Ned Nwoko Teases Female Staff About Marriage [Video]

There's Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

There’s Nothing Selfish About Not Wanting To Get Married Or Have Children – Ibrahim Suleiman

Multichoice Reduces Prices For DStv, GOtv Packages After Losing Million Subscribers
News6 hours ago

"Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

“Make Peace With Your Wife, May Before It’s Too Late” – Prophet Samuel King Warns Yul Edochie

"Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

“Instead Of My Goals To Trend, My Nyash Is Trending” – Warri Pikin Reacts To Her Football Photos

Eedris Abdulkareem Drags Pastor Adeboye, President Tinubu In New Song, ‘Emi Lokan’

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil - Toke Makinwa

Giving A Child Tribal Mark Without Consent Is Evil – Toke Makinwa

“Women Are The Reason Why Some Men Aren’t Responsible Fathers” – Daddy Freeze Replies Kate Henshaw

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Wizkid’s Babymama, Jada Pollock Sparks Pregnancy Rumours With Viral Father’s Day Photo

Anita Okoye Celebrates Ex-Husband Paul Okoye On Father’s Day Despite His Remarriage

Actress Stella Ikwuegbu Is Dead