According to the list compiled by Transfermarkt, Man City’s squad value is estimated to be worth £955.6m following their acquisition of Jack Grealish for a reported fee of £100million.
Chelsea is placed second on the listing, with the team’s value estimated to be worth £898.2m, following the return of Romelu Lukaku from Inter Milan for £97.5m.
Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) was ranked third on the chart with a combined worth of £894.4m – having brought in Lionel Messi, Sergio Ramos, Gianluigi Donnarumma, Achraf Hakimi, and Georginio Wijnaldum.
Manchester United comes in at fourth with a combined squad value of £835.4m which was boosted by the summer signings of Raphael Varane and Jadon Sancho.
Liverpool ended the English supremacy at the top after the club was ranked fifth with a value of £814m following the arrival of Ibrahima Konate this summer.
Below Are Top 10 Most Valuable Football Club
1. Man City (England) – £955.6m.
2. Chelsea (England) – £898m
3. PSG (France) – £894m
4. Man United (England) – £835m
5. Liverpool (England) – £814m
6. Bayern Munich (Germany) – £736m
7. Real Madrid (Spain) – £700m
8. Barcelona (Spain) – £694m
9. Atletico Madrid (Spain) – £656m
10. Tottenham Hotspur (England) – £633m
KanyiDaily had also reported that Chelsea and Manchester City stars both dominated the nominations for the UEFA Champions League player for the 2020/21 season.