In a post shared on his Instagram page, Reno Omokri said that nobody on earth needs the new iPhone 13 which is worth over a million naira.
According to him, people should invest their money in things that are worthwhile instead of letting peer pressure rob them off real treasures that will pay off in the future.
He wrote: “Nobody on Earth needs an iPhone13. Absolutely no one. An iPhone 13 is a status symbol. Don’t let peer pressure rob you off your real treasure. If your old phone works, use it. you don’t need a new phone. You need a new investment. Invest. Don’t impress!”
Below are 10 Things You Can Invest in Instead of an iPhone 13:
- A plot of land in a low cost area
- 40 bags of rice at a rural area to sell at a profit in an urban area
- Trade in forex
- Buy 3 Microsoft shares
- Buy 6 Apple shares
- Rent a one bedroom and use it for Airbnb
- Buy treasury bonds
- Start a POS business
- Join lendingclub and earn money lending money to people who are guaranteed to repay
- Invest in a course and learn an income generating skill
KanyiDaily had reported how A Nigerian lady offered to sleep with a gadget seller up to 15 times as part of her payment to get iPhone 11 Pro Max.