Entertainment

“Oh My God” – Rihanna Screams In Excitement As She Meets Nigerian Singer, Tems [Video]

Rihanna was seen screaming in excitement as she meets Tems for the first time at an event in the US.

"Oh My God" - Rihanna Screams In Excitement As She Meets Nigerian Singer, Tems [Video]

American superstar, Rihanna was caught on camera screaming in excitement when she met fast-rising Nigerian singer, Tems, for the first time at an event in the United States.

It was gathered that Tems had attended an event where Rihanna was promoting her latest Savage X Fenty collection on Wednesday night.

Upon sighting Tems, the magical voice behind Wizkid’s hit track “Essence”, Rihanna screamed “oh my God” in excitement as they shared a hug.

In a video shared on Instagram, the two musicians could be seen discussing for several minutes and laughing before posing for photos together.

READ:  Toke Makinwa's 'Ebuka' Tweet About Chinko's Hit Song 'Able God' Is Causing Meltdown Online

Watch video of Rihanna and Tems below:

KanyiDaily recalls that Tems had recently revealed that she cooked for Drake at home, and he enjoyed it with his friends even though the pepper was a bit chokey.

READ:  BBNaija Star, Gifty Warns Ladies Against Opening Legs For Pigs Who Has No Future Plans

News1 day ago